Sepang

Hi, I had a problem, I installed the track, and my car disappeared from the team list, there's only the #24 JS Champs Racing (mine is #25) in the PRO list, must be the track cause I switch to Australia and my car is there. Also an Origin Front Row PRO is missing for what I checked. Could it be solved please? :(
EDIT: Also some second cars in WC are missing. (ACR, Eventa, GhostSpeed, Twister, BBR...)

Last edited:
The grip over white lines is way too low, is it posible to increase it a bit?

If you pass over them you spin very easily, if Im not wrong, last year was changed few times.

Carlos Martín.

Hi, I had a problem, I installed the track, and my car disappeared from the team list, there's only the #24 JS Champs Racing (mine is #25) in the PRO list, must be the track cause I switch to Australia and my car is there. Also an Origin Front Row PRO is missing for what I checked. Could it be solved please? :(
EDIT: Also some second cars in WC are missing. (ACR, Eventa, GhostSpeed, Twister, BBR...)
is an rfmod problem, is a bug in rf2, if you are using your own rfmod, make another one, perhaps this time doesnt get bugged.

I think it's just the shape of the kerbs, if you touch them when on the limit, you instantly fly off. And the problem is multiplied by the enormous road bumps all over the place. It's like ISI forgot to put the final layer of asphalt on the track, the driveline is quite poorly made. When I watch F1 onboards of sepang and compare it to rF2 onboards, it's like racing on racetrack vs. offroad...

I think it's just the shape of the kerbs, if you touch them when on the limit, you instantly fly off. And the problem is multiplied by the enormous road bumps all over the place. It's like ISI forgot to put the final layer of asphalt on the track, the driveline is quite poorly made. When I watch F1 onboards of sepang and compare it to rF2 onboards, it's like racing on racetrack vs. offroad...

This is happening to me in last corner, I had this twice in last years race and already twice in 50 laps testing.

Yep, the modelling of this track is horrible. But it was done quite early, around 2007-8 or so, when they started to develop rF2. Their last tracks are a lot better in terms of accuracy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%