Resource icon

Tracks Sentul International Circuit Final Version 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Damn, that is one hell of a fun track! I love such fast double/tripple corner combinations. It's a shame though, that the track is so short and has no elevation changes.
Hey, here's an idea - if you have some spare time, try doing a longer version and/or throw in a hill or two, to make those fast corners go downhill (like Pouhon at Spa ;) ). That could make the track even more fun.

Last edited:
Damn, that is one hell of a fun track! I love such fast double/tripple corner combinations. It's a shame though, that the track is so short and has no elevation changes.
Hey, here's an idea - if you have some spare time, try doing a longer version and/or throw in a hill or two, to make those fast corners go downhill (like Pouhon at Spa ;) ). That could make the track even more fun.

i am glad u like it mate...but

Sentul International Circuit is a real track, located in Indonesia, South East Asia. Designed by Hermann Tilke. He designed Malaysian Sepang too and many internationl tracks in the world.

I made this track with 12 meters edge to edge elevation according its real contour. So definitely has elevation. The layout more and less based on the existings.

Last edited:

i am glad u like it mate...but

Sentul International Circuit is a real track, located in Indonesia, South East Asia. Designed by Hermann Tilke. He designed Malaysian Sepang too and many internationl tracks in the world.

I made this track with 12 meters edge to edge elevation according its real contour. So definitely has elevation. The layout more and less based on the existings.

I know it's a real track. I just think, that a fantasy version enhanced with a couple of corners, like Istanbul's turn 8 or Spa's Pouhon (which would be tough/impossible/expensive to do in reality), could make it even better.
About the elevation - dunno, it seems more or less flat to me. But then again, in video games you don't feel just how steep Raidillon really is.

very fun track, ran quite a lot of laps in many cars... only complaint I would have other than track texture would be it penalizes if you even get near dropping a wheel an inch off the road. Seems a bit to quick to do this, otherwise wonderful fun

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%