Geckarbor5LP submitted a new resource:

1994 remember of Senna & Ratzenberger - 1994 Mod

In remember...
Senna and Ratzenberger...

9g3obrqicpom.png

wmfco2e84shr.png

Read more about this resource...

Great work, but there are two problems.
First, the name of the pilots of the team are the original (es: there are Capelli and Alesi and the name of the team si Ferrari), and second, with this mod are change the livree of the 2013 cars. Fix first problem, i would like have Senna and Ratzenberger in the game.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian

• Deleted member 161052

Great work, but there are two problems.
First, the name of the pilots of the team are the original (es: there are Capelli and Alesi and the name of the team si Ferrari), and second, with this mod are change the livree of the 2013 cars. Fix first problem, i would like have Senna and Ratzenberger in the game.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian
Then I would change the database and the language file.

• Deleted member 161052

The database is better don't change, because we can't use others mod with this. The language file isn't a big problem, all the people know English
I meant about driver name change.

It's so great to see that people remember Ratzenberger. He was always forgotten :( These two men were so similar... Just they weren't at the same series. I'm sure they would have raced in a fashionable way together :(

So what exactly does this mod changes apart from obviously these 2 cars?I cant see why it should mess up the 2013 liveries at all.By the way , can I just modify the Williams without doing anything to the Ferrari?Nothing against Ratzenberger, its just that part of the mod doesnt fit in as well as the Williams does.

Hi man, I've done the download of your MOD. But, in my F12013 directory, I can't find the files to replace. Do you know where I can find the content to make the replacement? Thank you very much.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%