• We are currently in the process of upgrading our forum software. During this period some parts of the site may be periodically unavailable.
Resource icon

Skins Senna & Ratzenberger Memorial Pack 1.2

Geckarbor5LP

50RPM
Geckarbor5LP submitted a new resource:

1994 remember of Senna & Ratzenberger - 1994 Mod

In remember...
Senna and Ratzenberger...

9g3obrqicpom.png

wmfco2e84shr.png

Read more about this resource...

Snow24

100RPM
Great work, but there are two problems.
First, the name of the pilots of the team are the original (es: there are Capelli and Alesi and the name of the team si Ferrari), and second, with this mod are change the livree of the 2013 cars. Fix first problem, i would like have Senna and Ratzenberger in the game.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian

D

Deleted member 161052

Great work, but there are two problems.
First, the name of the pilots of the team are the original (es: there are Capelli and Alesi and the name of the team si Ferrari), and second, with this mod are change the livree of the 2013 cars. Fix first problem, i would like have Senna and Ratzenberger in the game.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian
Then I would change the database and the language file.

D

Deleted member 161052

The database is better don't change, because we can't use others mod with this. The language file isn't a big problem, all the people know English
I meant about driver name change.

Joel

#NR6
It's so great to see that people remember Ratzenberger. He was always forgotten :( These two men were so similar... Just they weren't at the same series. I'm sure they would have raced in a fashionable way together :(

talisman

500RPM
Hello compliments the x pach, I wanted to ask you how did you put the helmets in cars during the game? thank you!

Royraiden

25RPM
So what exactly does this mod changes apart from obviously these 2 cars?I cant see why it should mess up the 2013 liveries at all.By the way , can I just modify the Williams without doing anything to the Ferrari?Nothing against Ratzenberger, its just that part of the mod doesnt fit in as well as the Williams does.

Disselli

25RPM
Nice man, but I can't put this on game, the 1990's files was downloaded from steam when I bought the game :( , how can I put this mod on game?

Disselli

25RPM
Hi man, I've done the download of your MOD. But, in my F12013 directory, I can't find the files to replace. Do you know where I can find the content to make the replacement? Thank you very much.