Senna Inspired Helmet

Helmets Senna Inspired Helmet 2017-10-13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice looking helmet :) BTW please how did you make the helmet glossy/shiny? My helmets are always matte. Is it based on which helmet you are replacing? thank you

I imported this helmet as replacement of: unbranded_com_02. I imported both . DDS files.
I don't know if the helmet is as shiny if imported on other places. You have to try it out. :cool:

I imported this helmet as replacement of: unbranded_com_02. I imported both . DDS files.
I don't know if the helmet is as shiny if imported on other places. You have to try it out. :cool:

Thanks. And did you just imported it? Or did you do the thing with first setting the replacement helmet ingame to red-blue-green color, saving, then importing custom helmet and replacing it? Some people say its important, some say not and it may impact this.

I am using com_06 and i thought too that it is not neccesarry to do it. why would you change RGB for different helmet than you will be replacing, right? but when i didnt change the first career helmet(not sure the name) to RGB and just imported the custom helmet on com_06, it was weird and black and white only. But when i changed the first helmet to red blue green, saved, then imported custom helmet to com_06 and then in game changed the first helmet for the com_06 it worked and colours were right.

so i tried to make helmet using com_02 like you suggested and for some reason it doesnt work. I see both helmets ingame. The driver have the base com_02 on him, bot on top of it is my custom helmet and its somehow weirdly semi transparent so you can see both of them.
What could be causing this? thanks (i am using ERP 5.2.2017.0805)

wow what is that? in the famous tutorial video from krisdix he doesnt mention anything like that. Only importing the texture and replacing the mipmap. Now i see that in your mod you have two dds files. So is it only required for com_02? because for com_06 i always imported just one file and it works. how is something like that done?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%