SEMETIN (Czech Republic)

Tracks SEMETIN (Czech Republic) 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
I guess V1.0 was never released? Too bad, it's really frustrating having just one track in Content Manager with that ugly alert icon because there are no track outlines and just an "image not found" icon in place of them.

does anyone know if there is a way to get pacenotes for this mod? i cant drive rally or tracks like this at any speed without them, i have a terrible memory. but i love rally. ideally audio pacenotes as i like to drive in vr with hud off. i dont even know if assetto corsa has this ability or if anyone has made mods for it. plus to get it working right someone would have to put in a lot of work setting and recording all the correct pacenotes for each track.. so its probably not really possible. oh well, still a great looking track for cruising i suppose.

does anyone know if there is a way to get pacenotes for this mod? i cant drive rally or tracks like this at any speed without them, i have a terrible memory. but i love rally. ideally audio pacenotes as i like to drive in vr with hud off. i dont even know if assetto corsa has this ability or if anyone has made mods for it. plus to get it working right someone would have to put in a lot of work setting and recording all the correct pacenotes for each track.. so its probably not really possible. oh well, still a great looking track for cruising i suppose.

Here's a section from the Assetto Corsa rally wiki ;)
There's 1 pacenote file for Semetin in the collection, but not optimised. For a track with open junctions like this one pacenotes should be edited to indicate which way
  1. Patrick Brunner’s co-driver mod
    Pacenotes can be created driving carefully through a stage: the results are suprisingly good, not quite perfect but they can be finetuned manually.
    Pacenote files are located in Documents\Assetto Corsa\plugins\Codriver\Tracks
    By default countdown starts from 15. With arrows and +/- in the app you can decrease this value.
    The app will record stage times and optionally post times on the creator's website – be aware timing is independent of in-game timing, if you restart a stage you have to restart the timer.
  2. Sim Vansevenant created an excellent English Voice Pack for above co-driver Mod
  3. A collection of Pacenote files for the co-driver mod

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 318 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%
  • < 5 years