SEMETIN (Czech Republic)

Tracks SEMETIN (Czech Republic) 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
To use track map please delete file map.png in folder simtraxx_semetin_0.9/semetin_l1
only once before driving. the old file is... well just the old file, and when deleted the new proper map file will be created once loading the track. sorry for inconvenience

Hi, I put this mod into Tracks folder. After selection car and track, click start, some loading and come back to screen selection...

Some help? :)

This track can only be run in PRACTICE mode for now. Also please try repacking once again and check if You are running the correct version. Please reply if You managed to make it work.

I stumbled upon this track. Absolutely superb. Not sure what else needs to be done to make this a "final" version. Seems fine to me. Thank you for your efforts
Hi, we are going to add collisions for trees and improve overall visual quality + add 1 more layout (REVERSED). We will also optimise performance much more.

its impossible to drive for me this track....can someone provide a good setup i can download?
Setups from rally cars....what you have i want...examples citroes ds3 etc.
p.s great track! but my rally cars have no grip on this track feels like ice. need setups i hope you guys can help me!

I get a black screen in cockpit view, the one you use Real Head Motion with, (and only in this view), can anyone help?

EDIT: nevermind, it was indeed RHM, closed it and opened again and it worked...

Last edited:
I made it all the way to the end!!!!
bEJgOrb.png

how do you know your finished
these tracks don't seem to have any sort of preset challenge time attack or race mode
or map or markers for that matter.
It seems you just drive until you fall through the mesh.

Please use PRACTICE mode for rally timing. Thanks
Also there will be more improvements soon.

Looking forward to 0.96. Made this video but with 0.90 as 0.95 lacked TV cameras. TV cameras should be back then yeah? Hope spectators and the occasional crashed car which is a nice touch will be back too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back