Sell Selling motion platform sfx100

Hi
Selling my SFX100 build. I have been tested it on my rig for 2 weeks. Works perfect. There is no controller in picture will come with it as well. It took 3 month to wait for parts to receive and another month to print parts. There are some minor layer separation visible but not actually separated. It was because room was not at perfect temperature while printing. Most important it has no impact to build and best is that you can reprint if you dont like look. Also I painted to black because I had cutom colors. Used what I had :)

I will give it away just for how much I have spended on it 1200eur + shipping. Not counting 3d printing material.

I would prefer customer from europe but if you want pay customs I dont mind US as well.

Attachments

• sfx100_1.jpg
    sfx100_1.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Is that already sold?

"...It took 3 month to wait for parts to receive and another month to print parts..."

Still You sell it without any profit, why?

The SFX100 project was open source and not meant to be built for profit, so sounds like he’s respecting the original principles of the project. Fair play.
Okay great, I´m just interested for buying it and want know is it already sold and why he sell it just after two weeks of using.

The SFX100 project was open source and not meant to be built for profit, so sounds like he’s respecting the original principles of the project. Fair play.
I thought about it a lot. I am thankful to people who brought this to life. I was exited to build it for my self. When I put it on rig it was fun but not what I was expected. I was assumed it will help me to go faster because of having additional information coming from motion. But I found that motion actually slows my laptimes. I could not focus on on precise braking and acceleration. I would say this is best for rallying but not iracing open-wheelers. To add immersion I opted for bass shakers for my vr setup.
I put it aside for 6month. 1198 euro is exact amount I spend on shipping parts not including at least 4KG of printing filament . there are no profit. What you would do with it if you not using it. Give away for free?
Edit: Guy who bought it told he will reprint parts. My print was very bad lot of layer separation due changing room temperature. I dont feel guilt here :)

Last edited:
I thought about it a lot. I am thankful to people who brought this to life. I was exited to build it for my self. When I put it on rig it was fun but not what I was expected. I was assumed it will help me to go faster because of having additional information coming from motion. But I found that motion actually slows my laptimes. I could not focus on on precise braking and acceleration. I would say this is best for rallying but not iracing open-wheelers. To add immersion I opted for bass shakers for my vr setup.
I put it aside for 6month. 1198 euro is exact amount I spend on shipping parts not including at least 4KG of printing filament . there are no profit. What you would do with it if you not using it. Give away for free?
Edit: Guy who bought it told he will reprint parts. My print was very bad lot of layer separation due changing room temperature. I dont feel guilt here :)
Totally ridiculous some of these comments tbh, was a fantastic price clearly was at 0 profit everyone can see that it’s common sense, I have 3x amps + 6 buttkickers LFE Mini super happy with them I looked at the post twice myself the pricing was great but just too much work stripping and rebuilding + extra space for the electronics.

Last edited:
Totally ridiculous some of these comments tbh, was a fantastic price clearly was at 0 profit everyone can see that it’s common sense, I have 3x amps + 6 buttkickers LFE Mini super happy with them I looked at the post twice myself the pricing was great but just too much work stripping and rebuilding + extra space for the electronics.
Thanks for support :)

Reactions: CC

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000