Hi guys,

It seems ironic that my first post on here is selling all my gear, but unfortunately I don't have much choice. Sim racing has been a real passion of mine for the last couple of years, but hundreds of hours and thousands of pounds later, a change in financial circumstances means it all has to go. It's frustrating because I felt like my setup was just getting there, but it is what it is I guess.

I'm near Lincoln (UK) and will happily post the smaller things (shifters, button box, wheels etc) but the rigs, seat and PC will be collection only please. As I said this is my first time posting so if this is against any rules please let me know and I'll correct. Sorry for the lack of photos initially, I'll update to include them ASAP.

View attachment 247187
View attachment 247188 View attachment 247189
1). 80/20 aluminium profile rig - Reduced to £450 - SEAT RESERVED, RIG STILL AVAILABLE
Loosely based on the design of the Sim-Lab GT1 but with the addition of a PC stand, articulated mouse tray, and a somewhat shoddy single monitor mount using a VESA mount. Overall it's super sturdy and fully adjustable in terms of wheel and pedal height/tilt/left/right. I have no doubt that it would be more than capable of dealing with the forces from a direct drive wheel (which was my ultimate goal). Using my current TS-PC it is rock solid even with FFB at 100%.
The seat is a GT Omega reclining bucket seat on sliders, so with that you can adjust forwards/backwards/tilt. There is a horizontal piece for mounting shifter/handbrake but you will possibly need to make your own mounting plate for those as I currently have the Fanatec shifter mounted using angle brackets. Dimensions are approx 1400mm x 700mm and the uprights for the wheeldeck are 700mm. I'll also include the angle brackets and leftover bits of profile so you can customize further if you feel like it.

View attachment 247190
4). LG 29" Ultrawide 29UM68P monitor - £150
This is what I used before the Rift. Really nice monitor. Stand is included, but currently it is mounted to the rig using the VESA mount.

8). Thrustmaster 599XX Evo add on rim, plus full sized real car wheel modified with Thrustmaster button box and paddles - £120
I used the 599XX wheel for awhile before I felt like tinkering again, so I bought a real wheel, Ricmotech adaptor and Ricmotech shifter paddles to fit the button box from the 599XX rim. So currently, the 599XX rim has no buttons or paddles, because they're on the real wheel, but they can easily be swapped back over, hence including both wheels together. I did a bodge job of cutting the real wheel away to provide access to the buttons, so it's not pretty but it works great and really illustrated how much I prefer the feel of a full size wheel. Original 599XX box included.

13). GT Omega Wheel Stand with Rear Seat Frame (no seat) - £80 - RESERVED
This was my original "rig" and it served me well! It has been modified to stiffen it and reduce wobbling, which does prevent it being folded down but then if you're using the rear seat frame it wouldn't get much smaller anyway. It includes the shifter mount. The stiffening pieces I've added are simply bolted on so can easily be removed if you'd rather just use it as a wheel stand. As mentioned, the seat is not included, but the frame is there for a seat to be bolted to (see photos).

I think that's it, please message directly (or on here) if you have any questions. Re payment I would prefer Paypal but will also take cash on collection. In terms of postage I'll agree the price with you before payment but everything will be sent Royal Mail/Parcelforce with tracking.

How much for the seat

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing