Sell Selling Audi OMP Super Quado wheel with SLI

Hello,

I'm selling a brand new Audi OMP Super Quadro wheel made by SimFai, a high-end wheel manufacturer based in Singapore. This wheel was tested for a few minutes to ensure everything is working properly, but is otherwise unused.

Wheel features:

-Authentic OMP Super Quadro rim

-Custom carbon fiber top and back plates (3mm thickness)

-Magnetic paddle shifters

-8 NKK push buttons

-2 CTS rotary encoders

-High quality coiled cable with motor-sport grade connector

-Renovatio SLI featuring compatibility with nearly every sim racing title on the market

Any 70mm quick release will work with this wheel, however, I can include a brand new wheelside Q1R quick release mount for an additional $50.

The chrome spacers on the back of the wheel are to ensure the over-sized connector doesn't interfere with the quick release, however, these can be removed if you so choose.

I payed a bit over $1000 for the wheel, and I'm asking $750 plus shipping, however, I'm willing to consider any reasonable offers.

I live in Wolfeboro, NH in the United States. If you live within driving distance, you're more than welcome to check it out in person. I'm happy to ship overseas, and I'm happy to work to find the most affordable shipping rate available.

Thanks for looking, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Some videos of the SLI in action: (Pardon the poor driving, I was holding my phone and a controller at the same time.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back