SEGITV & NTT DATA #10 Alex Palou Chip Ganassi Team Livery (RSS Formula Americas 2020)

Skins SEGITV & NTT DATA #10 Alex Palou Chip Ganassi Team Livery (RSS Formula Americas 2020) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

#10 Alex Palou Chip Ganassi Team Livery (RSS Formula Americas 2020) - The livery of the recent new indycar winner!

This is the second replica of an Indycar livery I've made so far. You can drag this into CM launcher, but I suggest to do it manually.

View attachment 467367

I will try to update this post with every livery Alex Palou will be doing for this season. This means, I will release in few days the livery he used in Barber Motorsport Park GP.

Also, I'm working in a RSS Formula Americas 2020 add-on which fixes textures that can help adding some other textures (floor, fuelcap, etc...)...

Read more about this resource...

ben32star updated SEGITV & NTT DATA #10 Alex Palou Chip Ganassi Team Livery (RSS Formula Americas 2020) with a new update entry:

Alex Palou, 2021 INDYCAR CHAMPION! Some upgrades and fixes, new stickers and...

View attachment 505824
  • The white stripes have been improved.
  • New logo added, HYLANT
  • Added sticker of P1 award View attachment 505836
  • Added new add-on for the RSS Formula Americas. It's enabled by defect, and can be disabled by changing inside the ext_config.ini the 1 which enables the .kn5 model modify category, and changing it to 0. More info below.
  • THANKS TO @Lt_Spirit WHO LET ME TO INCLUDE THE...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

ben32star updated SEGITV & NTT DATA #10 Alex Palou Chip Ganassi Team Livery (RSS Formula Americas 2020) with a new update entry:

SEGITV livery improved

I've added the AO layer. I have few liveries with no AO layer, so I'll update them in the future. Also I've added the matte shader to it.

Also I'm planning to do an update in few weeks (when I have some free time again) the SEGITV driver suit, and include the helmet and gloves, and some add-ons.

View attachment 520225

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%