Sega Hacked too!

Yea in the same couple of weeks I got an e-mail from Sony then Codemasters and then the other day Sega :mad: I have already changed my passwords to very random codes for my Paypal and E-mail. (not that that will help if the database gets hacked but oh well).

All info that Steam has on me is my name, address, and the fact that I like to purchase games via PayPal. You can find all that by simply googling, lol. And now with the Steam Guard in place, I have zero worries for my Steam account, or Steam in general.

PayPal is trickier, but that's a huge company dealing with money exclusively, so I would think they have their bases covered.

Same here Senad. I'm also pretty sure that PayPal, if it were targeted, would deal with anything of this kind in much there same way a traditional bank would. not doing so would be too detrimental to their business.

No system can ever be 100% safe but that's life.

Well i use cradit cards for any online purchases and my card secures the payment. it means that if someone uses my card details without my consent its covered. In fact youll find its better cover than if you go into a shop and buy stuff.

As for paypal it has been hacked before but not in a massive amount its just individuals thats why you do not hear of it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%