Secure Car Jack

Plugins Secure Car Jack 1.1.159.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
tommojphillips submitted a new resource:

Secure Car Jack - Secure your car jack in the trunk of the Satsuma!

Secure your car jack in your satsuma!

When you have install this mod, you will find your car jack secured to your car. Simply right click to disassemble to use the car jack. After use. to secure it, Firstly make sure you have folded it up! then pick it up and move it roughly over the lower-left section of the trunk (looking from the rear) then left click.

# This mod uses Mod API v0.1.2.0-alpha
# Designed for My Summer Car version, Exper Branch #11
# Designed...

Read more about this resource...

I installed this mod. It worked fine the first time I used it. Then MSCLoader keeps throwing an error that this mod is not a mod and should be removed from the Mods folder. Any suggestions?

update would be nice. keeps throwing this error
DzzeHxK.png

and doesn't work anymore and makes the fps sink

Appears to only partially work at present. You can snap the jack to the trunk, but a duplicate jack spawns loose/unsecured on top of it when you do so. This causes the rear bumper to fall off, and for some reason no checkmark appears to reinstall the bumper when this happens (assume it's related, as knocking off the bumper with the car jack normally doesn't prevent you from reinstalling it).

Edit: Actually to clarify this was while running MOP, and since that seems to break everything, the duplication might by the result of MOP and not this mod.

Last edited:
tommojphillips updated Secure Car Jack with a new update entry:

complied and updated mod to work with latest ModAPI version, 0.1.4.2

complied and updated mod to work with latest ModAPI version, 0.1.4.2

# Implemented auto versioning of mod.
# Modified how mod fixes scale problem of car jack when game is save and the car jack is installed.
this is caused by how msc saves its data. it saves the whole transform thus saving objects position, rotation and scale. Thus fixed by injecting an action to the SaveItems playmaker that assigns the objects Transform.Scale to 1,1,1 before game saves.
Doing this probably improves...

Read the rest of this update entry...

as of writing this. current mod api version is v0.1.4.2. (all my mods uploaded here are on this version) see my github page for infomation at modapi. see: https://github.com/tommojphillips/ModAPI
check out github page regularly as i am working on a new release to implement bolts.
I'm struggling with making the mod work, I will give a screenshot later so you can see the error, but i tghout it was the modapi outdated

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 196 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.4%