Sector3 Studios is moving to Gothia Science Park

Sector3 Studios New HQ.jpg

Sector 3 Studios has announced that they are moving the location of their offices to Gothia Science Park in Sweden.

Sector 3 Studios is the creator of the free-to-play racing simulator, RaceRoom Racing Experience. Their developers are many of those from the former SimBin Studios.

“We couldn't be more excited,” said Chris Speed, CEO of Sector3 Studios.
“Gothia Science Park provides a unique and innovative habitat for nurturing game development. It’s an informatics icon for Sweden and Europe alike. Many talented students and game developers call Gothia Science Park their home. We're proud that Sector3 will soon thrive among them.”

Chris Speed also said that "Sector3 Studios is expanding its operations and will soon hire more employees especially programmers".

If you would like to apply you can send your CV to careers[at]sector3studios.com

even though that would be cool and our publisher/partner does have office space available at the ring for us, that would be not the best move as sadly enough the ring is int he middle of nowhere and would have similar issues to what we have now ;)

Great. Lets hope you can make a proper race sim called GTR3 and deliver it, whole and with everything that GTR2 had in it and more and at one price.

Why not make R3E the proper race sim with everything GTR2 had first?.. .

I doubt it will ever happen. R3E does not have the right dynamics in my opinion. And I detest the purchase model.

I am just one of the many pee'd off buyers of DTMe that finds the whole thing a ripp off that I can't use the DTM content in R3E even though I have to access DTM through the main R3E game.

we have commented on the reasons why and that we are actively trying to find a solution for that, the ball is not in our court on that one sadly enough.

All i can say for now is to have a little bit more patience. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%