Secondary Buttons not working. Help!

Hey guys. I really need help with this.

My secondary buttons do not work in-game. Neither wheel buttons nor keyboard.

I have t300RS and keyboard and I cannot use Horn,Handbrake,Lights,etc.. in-game.

I press and they do nothing. Only change camera works(in any key i put), but only on T300RS, if i press C nothing happens.

Any help please? :/

Last edited:
Not all cars have horns, and to see the lights, you need to go to outside view of the car and look from the front. Some cars will light their dashboard when you switch on lights, but not all. Also not all cars have handbrake.

You need a more clear test for your wheel and keyboard buttons. Btw, you can also change camera with F1 to F6, several times each button gives several cams.
But like I said you need a clear test of a secondary button that is not car dependent.

But just because look left/right/back works with the wheel, it proves my theory I wrote above. So assign a headlight button on the wheel, and then turn them on when you're on the track. Press F5 for the camera to pan around the car, now just move it around with the mouse and mouse wheel to zoom in/out. Now look at the front headlights to see if they work when you press the headlights button from your wheel.

1631850996784.png

I think it's called 'combine with keyboard input'

It's near the top of one of the controller setup pages on the right. Sorry can't remember which one off the top of my head.
but I can't find it anywhere am i make a mistake?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%