Sebring 2021

Tracks Sebring 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
BAD: sebring international raceway 0.4
GOOD: sebring_international_raceway_0_4
OPTIMAL: Sebring_international_raceway_rtb (with a text file containing the version number included inside the folder)

There is something weird going on while track is loading, for sure. If I have youtube or whatever playing in the background it will stutter and pause, and sometime completely crash, while the track is loading. The same page or app plays fine with no pauses at all while loading Kunos tracks. Loading also takes a LONG time.
Once the track loads it runs fine for me, but for some reason takes an exceptionally long time to quit after clicking on the leave session button.

My system:
i5 2500k, 8GB ram, GTX 1060 6GB, Win 10.

The more interesting part is: what replay size setting are you using ... if you use some low size you won't have "issues" ....

As PicoBp mentioned above ... it's a fact that it uses a lot of memory ... (even on win7 though)
so!!!
I just made a graphical test of the use of GPU memory / RAM memory / virtual memory CPU /
ALL in HD! 30 CAR! 5 laps
I see that j uses the 3/4 of the capacitee, I do not see any peak or loss of memory ???
So I do not know, dou come your problem, we will see the next update, or if you find the solution, but also under no circumstances will I give the source files of the track ,,,
And also specifies: version 0.3 / 0.4 and a different version of the 0.2 or 0.1
I have all starting from a to z of a has problem of updating of RTB
Here is the graph:
courbe utilisation memoir , ram ,  memoire virtuelle.jpg

And you can load a hotlapping session successfully? What is the memory/pagefile usage once it has loaded?

My next guess is that youtube crashing etc would be the write/read onto your HDD once you run out of RAM and for some reason your computer can take it and just kinda shits itself, other PCs (mine included) just freeze

Is that what you're talking about?

Yes. Now please try a hotlapping session with this replay size ... one car.

This is what i get ... blue is a race with 20 cars ... white is hotlapping (which uses 9GB ram and 11GB pagefile)

HVmlrJF.png

If i read the numbers correctly in your picture you get 10GB ram and 15GB pagefile?

So just for the sake of argument, please put the replay size to 1000MB and crash your computer.

I don't know why you do not understand that your track uses way more memory than any other track - with a 500MB replay 10GB compared to 1.5GB on any other track is not normal.

Last edited:
Maybe I use too many large textures, in model 3d. The format is too heavy,
Some texture sounds in dds, others in jpg, and png, !!

As already mentioned it is probably something (textures, 3dmodels, ??) that you changed from 0.2 to 0.3 because 0.2 did not have the memory issue ... so that might help in finding the cause of the problem ;)

In the 0.2, I used objects that already exists, in RTB and BTB,
In the 0.3 / 0.4, I created everything myself, with "blender", the building, hotel, pole electric, bridge, vehicle ........ !!

How many times am I going to have to say on this forum NOT to use png or jpg for textures. ONLY USE DDS TEXTURES.Those textures show in RED in the editor for a reason. That reason is DON'T DO IT!

And that is the extent of my help on this...

How many times am I going to have to say on this forum NOT to use png or jpg for textures. ONLY USE DDS TEXTURES.Those textures show in RED in the editor for a reason. That reason is DON'T DO IT!

And that is the extent of my help on this...
Not often enougth. And thank you for your comment. It makes me ROFL :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

@drmaboul02: One thing more I've noticed (or two)
- If you're going to the pits during a race you'll lost one round :unsure:

- If you're able to add a better AI please do it :thumbsup:

I had not seen the problem because I never looked at the graphics of the memory ,,,
Thank you again and sorry for not understanding from the beginning
I see that it is advised to disable virtual memory when we have more than 4giga of ram
I have 16giga ddr4, because with the virtual memory, it causes slowing down,
!!
I have tested the 0.1 of sebring, yes I have no problem ,,,,
It comes overment of all my models 3d, so I have work that m await !!! Fkkkkkkkkkkkk looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

But what I do not understand:
In time laps: I'm a 10giga:O_o::O_o::O_o:
And with 30cars: I am a 4.8giga:):):)
?????????,
-I change all the textures in dds, it does not change anything:cautious:
-I remove the big most 3d object ,,,,, the same, nothing changes ,,,:(
-With 3d grass, I am 90000 items
-Without 3d grass, I am 3800 items
-But nothing changes ????????:mad:
Wwwttttttffffff prob ??????????:mad:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?