Sebastian Vettel in Career Mode and MyTeam Mode

Misc Sebastian Vettel in Career Mode and MyTeam Mode 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Intellego submitted a new resource:

Sebastian Vettel in Career Mode and MyTeam Mode - Sebastian Vettel's face, helmet, racing number and car livery for Career Mode and My Team Mode.

Hello, fellow racers! With this mod you will be able to play as Sebastian Vettel in the Career Mode of F1 2020™! Stop the sbinning and start winning!

View attachment 410588

CONTENT:
- Sebastian Vettel's head with correct morphs and animation (replaces David Tonizza)
- Sebastian Vettel's helmet with Ferrari sponsors (replaces FOM 70th Anniversary Helmet)
- Sebastian...

Read more about this resource...

hey! I have a question. If I use this mod to play as Sebastian and replace the real Sebastian in Ferrari, It will be okay the first season, but what if he returns and drive for another team? Is there a possible way to prevent this?

Can you fix this bug where the Ferrari in 1.12 has red halo and other parts of the car is maroon color but the 5 number is on the car only the fact that the car has red painted parts instead of black.

Intellego updated Sebastian Vettel in Career Mode and MyTeam Mode with a new update entry:

PATCH UPDATE + Vettel's Ferrari Race Suit + New Helmet

- Files updated to be compatible with the latest Codemasters game patch 1.12
- Updated helmet visor color to resemble real life one.
- Helmet Stripes colors fixed
- Option to install Vettel correct race suit added.
- Files organization improved to allow better micromanagement of the content. More specifically, the NUMBER 5 FIX files have been split per team to allow a more functional use and avoid annoying Qualifying or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, intellago you responded to my review but i can't respond back, yes, there was a patch i think on the day when i wrote that review, thanks in advance

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%