Seattle Seahawks skins for Mazda 787b

Skins Seattle Seahawks skins for Mazda 787b 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
gamer19 submitted a new resource:

Seattle_Seahawks_skins_for_Assetto_Corsa - Seattle Seahawks skins Assetto Corsa

Hi there! :)

I figured, since Super Bowl coming (this sunday) and since no one seems will do it... I decide to make my FIRST (who would say that, right?) skin for Assetto Corsa. I root for New Orleans Saints. But, comparing this two... have to say...

GO Hawks! =)

Put this two skins into folder:
"~ASSETTO CORSA installation folder~\content\cars\mazda_787b\skins\"

Some improvements are possible in future. But I plan first to do another Super Bowl team. Patriots, that's it. Count this...

Read more about this resource...

gamer19 updated Seattle Seahawks skins for Mazda 787b with a new update entry:

NEW suit, NEW glowes (last didn't work!), NEW helmet, etc,....

I'm in a hurry now, so I'll just say that this is WAY better than first version.
Skins are updated, especially the second (lighter) one but waist improvements for helmet, glowes (which are working now! and look so SICK! look at pic!), suit is like Hawks jersey,... etc...

enjoy! :)
Here's a couple of pics...
View attachment 79644
View attachment 79645

Read the rest of this update entry...

gamer19 updated Seattle Seahawks skins for Mazda 787b with a new update entry:

FINAL. say no more! and better than ever, perhaps only that... =)

Wel... :S what could I say... :( Seahawks, thanks to one of the most controversal (thanks coaches!) play call, didn't make it but it didn't stop me from finishing this ...in big style, I would say. This is major update. And final, by all means. Biggest updates are in suit department, which now look like real SS jersey, gloves, car skins. Skins comes with team garage skin, crew helmet and some more... find out for yourselfs. Thank you for reading, downloading and (wow, all 5stars - for now)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back