Skins Seattle Circuit RETEXTURE by Mike08 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJaY_8 submitted a new resource:

Seattle Circuit RETEXTURE - Reworked textures and new vegetation

- reworked buildings-textures
- new vegetation
- new tarmac textures
- reworked detail textures

... now we only need one guy to put in some night-lights in this city. ;)
HAVE FUN!

Screenshot_mitsubishi_lancer_evo6gsr_m_seattle_circuit_21-10-119-23-9-48.png

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for these enhancements to a great track.
The road surface texture 'tiles' or repeats in a grid pattern quite noticeably - it'd be excellent if you could address this at some point. Also, the building on the left as you turn right at the top of the main hill could really do with a high-resolution makeover, as this is probably the most 'in your face' building facade on the track, and it's currently very pixellated and blurry.
Don't want much, do I..?
;)

Might have been nice to give my billboards some credit mate.

"now we only need one guy to put in some night-lights in this city."
Nope the ai in pit lane need reworking , non collisions in pit fix, this is just a hot lap track otherwise.

Might have been nice to give my billboards some credit mate.

"now we only need one guy to put in some night-lights in this city."
Nope the ai in pit lane need reworking , non collisions in pit fix, this is just a hot lap track otherwise.

I am so sorry man! Please forgive me.
I had problems for 2 hours yesterday to even upload my file here. I just wanted to finish all the stuff, and release it to this great community. Credits for the track and your billboards always have been on my list.

Perhaps we can now search for a person who can fix the AI !

The road surface texture 'tiles' or repeats in a grid pattern quite noticeably - it'd be excellent if you could address this at some point. Also, the building on the left as you turn right at the top of the main hill could really do with a high-resolution makeover, as this is probably the most 'in your face' building facade on the track, and it's currently very pixellated and blurry.
Don't want much, do I..?
;)

..yes. That building, i have seen it on my last test run, so for me it was not "in your face" ..perhaps because of different sun angle. ;)
I will fix that, and the road surface if i can. Because i cannot change the pattern. But i could fit the texture to it.

person who can fix the AI

AI lines are ok. The pits need to be defined as surface in every layout`s "\data\surfaces.ini"

[SURFACE_1]
KEY=PIT

FRICTION=0.97
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=1
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

In each track`s model the bit of road for the pits needs to bear the name "1PIT**", not "1ROAD_33" as found in "_reverse" for example. Then it starts to impose the 80 kph limit and the cars are not solid and collidable.

On the other surface-related things it would be nice if you rename "1ROAD_10" to "1COBBLES_***" and define the surface "KEY=COBBLES" to give the feel similar to the "Highlands". Other different surfaces that are readily available in your track can be defined by renaming the patches of "TarmacLight" and "TarmacDarkPit" from "1ROAD_**" to "1TARMAC_**" and "1TARMACD_**" and giving them a different slight vibration in [SURFACE_2] "KEY=TARMAC" and [SURFACE_3] "KEY=TARMACD".

On the wet layout you might want to set the friction of all surfaces to ~0.85 to better emulate the wet road. That would decrease the excessive tire squeal too.

Last edited:
Don't want much, do I..?
;)

I fixed your mentioned stuff. ;)

... and more content will be coming in the future for AC from me. :confused:

I had to edit the track.kn5 files to change the shader and alpha blending values, will have to get in touch with author
to see if he will adjust the files himself

i did not get answer from the author, about working together with a new version.

did you?

The skid marks problem seems to have resolved itself.
I reinstalled the track and the re-texture pack along with the latest custom shader patch 0.1.35 and the skid marks are now blending correctly ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%