Seat sliders are a little loose

BP

Premium
Does anyone know how to make the sliding tracks under your seat tighter? My seat has a slight wobble so I detached it from the rig and I've narrowed it down to the actual tracks having a little play in them (it's not that bad to be honest, but I'd like to get it flush if possible). Any ideas on how to fix?

YvN3t0H.jpg

o9yKY13.jpg

I would imagine that the more the slider is extended front or back out of the track the more unstable it would become. If that's not the issue and it's just some play within the slider itself then I'd say best option is to replace the slider with a proper Recaro or Sparco one.

Only other thing it could be is the actual fixings to/in the seat .I presume the slider is fixed tight to the seat.

Upvote 0
I would imagine that the more the slider is extended front or back out of the track the more unstable it would become. If that's not the issue and it's just some play within the slider itself then I'd say best option is to replace the slider with a proper Recaro or Sparco one.

Only other thing it could be is the actual fixings to/in the seat .I presume the slider is fixed tight to the seat.

Thanks for the advice. Yup I checked every bolt from the chair to the floor of the rig, the slider is the only thing with a little play.

Upvote 0
It also happened to me. In some positions there was a little of movement forward and backward, just 1 mm or 2, and nothing really to notice during gameplay, but annoying if you know it's there. I couldn't fix it so I ended up replacing my sliders with another unit (the same cheap generic model). No problem with this one. I don't know if this happens over time and use, or if expensive Sparco sliders are less prone to this kind of problems.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing