AC SEAT leon Eurocup @ Silverstone International Thursday 08-01-15

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Peter Hartz
Me too :-( Tried it two times but my pit was not marked so i drove 2 drive through penalties but no pit stop :roflmao:
And i was not able to join TS for the first time, PW and IP correct but always connection error :-/
Anyway was great fun to drive again, at the beginning it was close and i had fun with @Peter Hartz till you went out of bounds :D

Great race somehow, but the pit thing happend to me either, i am really sorry for Dragos and Barney, because we were relatively close together.
Maybe it has something to do with the amount of fuel left in the tank, or that the tyres were still pretty good, i dont know. :(

That was great! First club race, really enjoyed it. Shame about the pit bug, it happened to at least 4 of us that I know of. Shame it wasn't a couple of laps longer because Si was sweating ;)

Distinct lack of race craft from me there... I let you do that! That was 'fully sick mate' though :D

I think the "lack of race craft" was me there :D ´cause i was the big looser :redface:
Sorry to you @Oscar Williams that i left to less space there twice :( fortunately nothing happened, despite i got "double overtaken" :laugh:

Got quite upset though that i had this "pit bug" :mad:
I didn´t know that something like this exists, so i thought i just didn´t see the mark in the first try and drove through the pit another time "extra slow" :roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back