AC SEAT leon Eurocup @ Silverstone International Thursday 08-01-15

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Christoph Wohlkönig, have you done a multiplayer pit before?

if so, then nothings changed. if not then its a very simple procedure.
You drive into the pits, your stall is highlighted.
you stop in your stall and use your mouse to select tyres and/or fuel/repairs etc.

there is then a animation where you see the work being carried out. when its complete, you drive out!

Pit limiter is automatic.:)

Yeah you can click how many litres you like. Or just fill the tank. I find it best to start the race with enough fuel to finish the race and just change tyres. That way you can't make that mistake :)

Guys, my G25's power supply decided to meet its maker.

Only realized now that i tried to go in and practice a bit.

Sorry for the late heads up but there is nothing i can do until tomorrow.

@Si :(

So here's something Dragos and I were working on the other day, works pretty well for me. Might help a little!

Attachments

• best so far 10.9.ini
    1.5 KB · Views: 248
Stopped to pit at lolly pop, nothing, no menu or nothing, tried forward/reversing, retired, I don't race much AC, when ever I do I always have some issue :mad:

Such a disappointing race because of that pit stop glitch/bug :(
I was in 5th up to the 14th lap, after a lucky first lap, with a relatively comfortable gap of ~5 seconds to the guy behind, and the prospect of a good battle for 5th, but it was all thrown away by that pitstop. I tried reversing, and eventually had to 'return to pits' which made me lose an entire lap, throwing me back down in 10th. It would've been ok if I had someone to battle, but there was at least a 10s gap either way so I sat the last ~11 laps annoyed that the pit stop didn't work. Good race to those around me for the first 14 laps, after that, not so much heh.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back