Resource icon

Cars Seat Leon EuroCup 2014 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I still can't drive this car, the pitch of the brake noise is excruciating. I've determined it's not the volume as I drive other cars with loud brake noise and it doesn't bother me, but this one has a certain pitch that drives me mad. Shame, as it's a nice mod, but that one thing makes it unusable for me.
It's undriveable for everyone at the moment...

It's undriveable for everyone at the moment...

It's been undriveable for me since it was released, and others have voiced similar concerns about the brake sound. Would be nice if he would adjust the pitch (and fix the other bugs) so we can enjoy the car he put hard work into, but I've basically given up on it at this point. Thankfully I can enjoy it's brother in R3E, without the obnoxious brake sound. :thumbsup:

Version 1.2 is available from his site, it fixed the car floating above the grid that went directly to pits.
I also didn't hear as much brake squeal but I was getting odd sounds in the cockpit... scratchy like?
B

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has a app or a way to eliminate the brake squeal from the Seat Leon Euro Cup Car. I love the car I just can not stand the squeal every time I hit the breaks..

Thanks

Tim

mod-edit: Moved thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Franklin Stegink updated Seat Leon EuroCup 2014 with a new update entry:

SEAT Leon Eurocup 2014 1.3 for AC

Tommy78 has released an improved version of his SEAT Leon Eurocup 2014 for Assetto Corsa.

The new version comes with several physics fixes, new tires and added rimblur.

Changelog

- fixed rear tyre grip in the data.acd, so now both rear tires grip visible in the ovinfo App
– fixed damage glass, now visible the pit crew
– added new Yokohama tires
– removed Dunlop logo from the rear bumper
– added new rimblur

The mod brings the full 2014 SEAT Leon Eurocup field to the simulation,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorted, you have to download the 1.3b hotfix from the link in the second post of this thread, for the car to work.
Drives well, I don't know what the brake sound was like before, but it could be reduced a little bit.

Last edited:
@Dietmar Auferkorte check out my post #52 above, there is a sound fix you need as well as the 1.3b hotfix
I found it now, but it is really well hidden :), I was checking that page before several times, but was always looking in the 'Download' area, but the fix is only available on the main page under the news.... you need to scroll down.

Anyway working now! Great Mod!

• Deleted member 223075

Two attempts, both times can`t load the car for the race. What did i do wrong?:(

AC v1.7 = car work fine

Verify your in-game resolution (many time car or race wont launch caused by wrong screen resolution)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%