Title : Seat Leon EuroCup 2014
Author : Tamas Pongracz (Tommy78) e-mail: tpongracz@yahoo.co.uk
Blog : http://tpongracz.wordpress.com
Description : Add-On mod for Assetto Corsa

====================================================

Version: 1.0

Mod : Scratch-made...

Read more about this resource...

I like the car, but that loud brake squeak is very annoying and upsets my dog. :roflmao: Hope that can be toned down in future updates. :thumbsup: Good work, look forward to a fix for the AI.

Sounds mixed too low (engine is a proper growler in real life), brake squeek far too loud and annoying.
Steering wheel and dials wildly out of place. They are not in the place they should be on the dash, and feel as if i am looking at them from a 45 degree angle. Odd.
If it was a Citreon i could understand as they are built like it :D

I get some vibration on my GT3 RS V2 too but I can tolerate it (probably stronger on the CSW). I did find I needed to set my wheel to 540º though, but that's probably proper for a touring car. At 900º it required too much steering input to feel comfortable.

I think the steering lock is a bit wrong too, I'd presume this kind of car has something around a 540º lock but it feels like the default is 900º. I set my Fanatec to 540º and it felt a lot better.

I get some vibration on my GT3 RS V2 too but I can tolerate it (probably stronger on the CSW). I did find I needed to set my wheel to 540º though, but that's probably proper for a touring car. At 900º it required too much steering input to feel comfortable.

Set the sensitive to 540 not solves, i get a very strong vibration in the straight line, the car is controllable but it feels you running a very hard suspension settings car in a gravel surface.

Setting the sensitivity to 540 wasn't to fix the vibrations, it was just to make the car not feel like a schoolbus anymore. The vibration was pretty minor on my wheel so it didn't really bother me. Felt like the engine vibration from R3E.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%