Resource icon

Cars Seat Leon EuroCup 2014 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
fairly new to ac and can't get this mod to show up. at work and trying to remember, put the car folder in the car folder and fonts folder in the fonts. am i missing something? downloaded the mod the a desktop mod folder then put those two folders in the game as above individually.

Driving the car feels really good. The two tweaks that I would see is the brake hissing sound appear when the brake is pressed real hard, plus the engine sound itself is a bit too quiet (in my opinion). Apart from these two issues, I consider the car a job really well done. Congrats!

Franklin Stegink updated Seat Leon EuroCup 2014 with a new update entry:

Seat Leon Eurocup 2014 version 1.1

Tommy78 has released an improved version of his SEAT Leon Eurocup 2014 for Assetto Corsa.

The new version comes with improved force feedback, AI and other fixes as listed below.

Changelog

– modified cockpit parts for better onboard view
– re-calibrat RPM Led’s
– fixed downshift time and clutch time
– fixed upshift clutch time
– fixed steer ratio
– fixed AI
– modified tire physics to the new AC 1.0 version
– updated FFB

The mod brings the full 2014 SEAT Leon Eurocup field to the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 161052

Wondering if the screenshots are necessary for this resource ;)

Thanks for the great car!!

Still, I am just wondering, will there be rim blur effect for this car? At the moment, it is just spinning rim model that made the car looked odd in screenshots, it looks like it is stationary in it.

First of all very good mod,very detailed, really great work! It is on my top 3 mods together mazda 787b and URD.
I have only one question, just for know, will suspension damage be implemented?

thx in advance for the mod.

Since the 1.0.2 update where they fixed the following:
- Fixed car bottom not colliding with road
- Fixed bottom collision box
this car does not work. It floats in the air so the wheels don't contact the road surface and therefore cannot move.

I still can't drive this car, the pitch of the brake noise is excruciating. I've determined it's not the volume as I drive other cars with loud brake noise and it doesn't bother me, but this one has a certain pitch that drives me mad. Shame, as it's a nice mod, but that one thing makes it unusable for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back