Resource icon

Career Seat Leon EUROCUP 2014 Series 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
menoh submitted a new resource:

Seat Leon EUROCUP 2014 Series - Career events

Its based of the Seat Leon EUROCUP 2014 series with each track in its season.

Features:
  • Championship structure
  • 15 minute practice session, 20 minutes qualifying, 10 laps race
  • Green track to replicate realistic track conditions at a race weekend
  • 22 AI opponents
  • 6 tracks to replicate real season - Nürburgring, Salzburgring, Silverstone, Spa, Monza, Catalunya,
  • Real driver names from the series
In the folder:
  • Salzburgring and Catalunya circuits
  • Series...

Read more about this resource...

i've got some issues: when i copy the content of the folder "series_seat_leon_eurocup" into the career folder and then i get in game, i can click on the championship but as i do this the game will bring me to another series, like if the seat leon series has no content or is mismatching something. i'm trying to find a solution but it seems the problem is persistent

EDIT: problem solved, there was a problem with a file name i didnt noticed at first. now everything works

Last edited:
i've got some issues: when i copy the content of the folder "series_seat_leon_eurocup" into the career folder and then i get in game, i can click on the championship but as i do this the game will bring me to another series, like if the seat leon series has no content or is mismatching something. i'm trying to find a solution but it seems the problem is persistent

EDIT: problem solved, there was a problem with a file name i didnt noticed at first. now everything works
which one exactly was it?

the problem was that the folder which the career files point to to detect the cars is "slcr_14" or something like that, whereas my folder was called (don't know why) "slcr_2014", so it was unable to find the cars and work properly. i solved this problem by downloading again the Seat Leon mod and everything went fine.
which one exactly was it?

the problem was that the folder which the career files point to to detect the cars is "slcr_14" or something like that, whereas my folder was called (don't know why) "slcr_2014", so it was unable to find the cars and work properly. i solved this problem by downloading again the Seat Leon mod and everything went fine.
found it, thanks :thumbsup:

I would love to play, but the game will not release me out of the box. The car is lifting up and down all the time, I cannot move the car. very strange. Someone else with this issue?
Thx!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing