Seat Leon Cup

Cars Seat Leon Cup 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi @Shaun Clarke , I wanted to check out the car today. I already drove a cup with it in rF2 some years ago, some time right after Tommy released the mod. I really liked the car a lot... so, my problem is, that AC goes to the loading screen, within the Rift I have to confirm the game, but then it goes right back to the select screen... whatever track I select, the session just won’t start (with no other mod car or track I have this issue...). Any help or suggestion is appreciated, as I really would like to have this car/mod working!

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies... so there’s generally no problem with VR, I will have a deeper look into the installation. I was thinking, that it was alright, because, the cars are within the selection and I can watch them in the showroom.
I will try to re-install it today and give it another try. If it’s not working again, I will provide the log files.

Any wany to fix the angled reflection in the door mirrors it just looks wrong in VR.
Also the skins are all advertising Dunlop, yet the car is sitting on Yokohama this hurts my head when I look at it!!

Thomas it would easier and much faster to send your log file when you try to load the seat so we can see what's wrong immediately ! :)
Ok, so I ‚installed‘ (unzipped the file, moved the ‚content‘ folder into the Assetto Corsa ‚content‘ folder) the mod again today. It’s the same as before. I see the cars, can choose different liveries and select opponents... when I hit ‚start‘ the cars and the track load, my Rift recognizes it and wants to be centered and after some seconds AC returns to the race configuration screen.

I would like to post the log file, but someone has to tell me where it’s located...

Ok, so I ‚installed‘ (unzipped the file, moved the ‚content‘ folder into the Assetto Corsa ‚content‘ folder) the mod again today. It’s the same as before. I see the cars, can choose different liveries and select opponents... when I hit ‚start‘ the cars and the track load, my Rift recognizes it and wants to be centered and after some seconds AC returns to the race configuration screen.

I would like to post the log file, but someone has to tell me where it’s located...
Its located in your documents folder\Assetto Corsa\logs :thumbsup:

Yep sorry forgot to tell where the logs file where :p
Thomas Did you remove the older content before installing the new one ? Do you have a content folder in your content folder ? (like assettocorsa/content/content) if so that's not good :o

Anyway, we will be fixed with your log file :)

Guys... I’m really sorry! It turns out that I had the old mod from Tommy still installed and I always choose this on...:O_o: my only excuse is, it got the bigger Seat logo!:whistling:

...it works like a charm... I just wanted to test it, because I was so happy it works and spent about 3 hours in VR without even recognizing it…!:)

Thanks for the help anyway guys!:thumbsup:

Bigger the better :geek:

michael-scott-the-office-thats-what-she-said-meme_large.jpeg

Shaun Clarke updated Seat Leon Cup with a new update entry:

Updated

SURPRISE!!!!
V3.3

As I revisited the Leon TCR, I thought "or was told" it would be rude not to revisit this one, as really this is where it all started. Below are the changes. Now some might say, Whats the difference between this and your Seat Leon TCR, about 2 secs per lap, I will leave it at that.

Set the Power and Coast Diff to the correct default values
Diff can now only be adjusted in increments of 15
Diff Preload is now correct and non adjustable.
Steering...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very good mod! Really awesome to drive!

Could have few more optimizations to make it more Online friendly :
COCKPIT_LR switch distance is 50m, it's too high!
Lods are a little high for old PC, a little too much objects on lod D

Leon TCR DSG have the same problems

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back