AC Seat Leon Cup @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 09 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Seat Leon Watkins.png

Firstly, my apologies, this event should have been posted Sunday evening. After more testing I have changed the track for this week's
event, I hope you are not to disappointed with this decision. We are now going to be racing at Watkins Glen, on the short layout, we all know this is a superb track, we have raced there many times before. The car you may not be so familiar with? "Seat Leon Cup" she is a superb mod car. If you have never tried her, download now and get on the practice server, I am sure you will fall in love.

ADVANCED -
INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile (click here).

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU SEAT CUP #12
Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU SEAT CUP #13

Car: Seat Leon Cup 3.3 Download

Track: Watkins Glen International 1.0
Download
Layout: Short Classic
Track Temps: 26c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU):
Sunday 09 June 2019
Official practice: 19:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Qualifying:
19:15 UTC (15 minutes)
Race 1:
19:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Break: 19:43 UTC (3 minutes)
Race 2: 19.46 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List :
  1. Craig Dunkley - Race Host
  2. Medilloni
  3. Ronnie Böhme
  4. Raresch
  5. Björn Johansson
  6. Kerem Gocen
  7. EireGreen
  8. SOLO59
  9. GEO147
  10. Lucas Gerlach
  11. pattikins
  12. avenger82
  13. Enoneado
  14. Asterix
  15. Daniel Nieto
  16. Neilski
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
Craig, just to let you know that I'm on holiday in Spain, otherwise I would gladly have signed up. Looks like a lot of fun. Have a great race all!

Loving this version of the car, imo seems too easy to drive at first compared to the original, which was lary but fun, though this is much more sophisticated - like a beautiful lady in a ball gown vs a scimpy crop-top..... if I'm allowed to use that analogy.:p:p:ninja:

Found a base to start with and have spent a wee while playing with it (as you do:whistling:), so for anyone that wants to give feedback comments appreciated :whistling: ..and sign up, NOW :p:thumbsup::)

@RobertR1
@pattikins
@Ken Bell
@Kek700
@Chris Down
@Aksu
@Henri Sinik
@DrSayers
@hape
@Callum Hornby
@Lucas Gerlach
@Daniel Nieto
@JoelK
@Fin_
@flyharley
@Captain Condescending
@Reik Major
@Goose
@Thegodfather6571

Attachments

• Leon The Professional Watkins.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Loving this version of the car, imo seems too easy to drive at first compared to the original, which was lary but fun, though this is much more sophisticated - like a beautiful lady in a ball gown vs a scimpy crop-top..... if I'm allowed to use that analogy.:p:p:ninja:

Found a base to start with and have spent a wee while playing with it (as you do:whistling:), so for anyone that wants to give feedback I'd like to know your thoughts - comments appreciated :whistling: ..and sign up, NOW :p:thumbsup::)

@RobertR1
@pattikins
@Ken Bell
@Kek700
@Chris Down
@Aksu
@Henri Sinik
@DrSayers
@hape
@Callum Hornby
@Lucas Gerlach
@Daniel Nieto
@JoelK
@Fin_
@flyharley
@Captain Condescending
@Reik Major
@Goose
@Thegodfather6571

Oh, go on then, sign me up ;) not much time to practice but in these cars it should be fun mixing it up at the back regardless :D

Agree with @Medilloni , setup is reasonably obvious, each adjustment does something, perfect
novice car and i can easily see why someone would be faster than i.:geek:
Watkins suits it so much, the car drives it so well, easy to get it wrong but not ever to the point
that you are spinning off. Just gives you a nudge to tell you not be so aggressive on that bend next
lap.
There should be a queue for this track and car.:)
@Medilloni i will try your setup next and out of interest compare it to the one i have arrived at.

Unfortunately I'm having to work tomorrow, as I did last Sunday :cry: For some reason I got it in my head that there wouldn't be anymore AC races on a Sunday so I volunteered... :cautious: hopefully I can make it for the next one. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%