AC Seat Leon Cup @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 09 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Unfortunately the event is colliding with the formula 1 GP and I would like to enjoy the Ferrari's win. Or at least I want to. So I will have to sign out of this one :(

Unfortunately the event is colliding with the formula 1 GP and I would like to enjoy the Ferrari's win. Or at least I want to. So I will have to sign out of this one :(

If the F1 race isn't delayed there is a very good chance that it will be finished before the second AC race starts.

If the F1 race isn't delayed there is a very good chance that it will be finished before the second AC race starts.
maybe, but I will have no times and no training - I did some last week. I will start at the back. Am today I would like to do the training for the GT3 event from tomorrow.

maybe, but I will have no times and no training - I did some last week. I will start at the back. Am today I would like to do the training for the GT3 event from tomorrow.
It was just a suggestion so that you could have your 'cake & eat it'. I've hardly spent any time practising for tonight's race too.

Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

Many great battles ...most drivers were within tenths of each other.

I died in the second race, for several laps there were four of us battling lap after lap, then I pulled back in a bit to soon and became an airplane ...sorry to the other driver involved, I knew it was close but thought I had just cleared you :barefoot:

Congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week at Donington :thumbsup:

Here you go - not much changed really.

Thanks as always @Craig Dunkley - nice combo.

The key for me was trying to be as smooth as I could as any small amount of scrubbing made a big difference, especially to the front left which was a pig to keep under control.

Thanks for the battles and the pressure.

Attachments

• t1.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 134
What a great evening's race, thanks to you @Craig Dunkley , your race *combo's are simply amazing:thumbsup:

Congrats to you @Asterix James, first race it was really frustrating watching the back of your car, though as you say these have to be driven super-smooth to not scrub speed of... which is not my forte:roflmao:

@Neilski Neil, @pattikins Patrick and @GEO147 George, fantastic 4-way tussle in the 2nd race, hard though amazingly fair racing, thanks guys - with these cars it can be so hard to get a clean pass and was great to take part in finding the under/overcut with you all:)

Tried the F3 car for Wednesday's race at Spa last night, wow, what a stunning combo:inlove:

Last edited:
sorry to the other driver involved, I knew it was close but thought I had just cleared you :barefoot:

Yea that was me... No worries though, I figured maybe you didn't see me on the outside. Damn bro we should have had a nice little tussle down the straight! ;)

Same thing happened to me race 1, but that time I was the one on the inside and got squeezed off track into the wall... Maybe that driver didn't realize I was there too???
It's all good though... Sometimes it just happens when we're all racing hard.

I had 2 lonely races at the end of the day, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow's race!

Thanks for hosting @Craig Dunkley and congrats to the podium finishers

Yea that was me... No worries though, I figured maybe you didn't see me on the outside. Damn bro we should have had a nice little tussle down the straight! ;)

Same thing happened to me race 1, but that time I was the one on the inside and got squeezed off track into the wall... Maybe that driver didn't realize I was there too???
It's all good though... Sometimes it just happens when we're all racing hard.

I had 2 lonely races at the end of the day, but I'm looking forward to tomorrow's race!

Thanks for hosting @Craig Dunkley and congrats to the podium finishers

We were having a great battle, sorry again, I knew you were there, sadly I thought I had cleared you, it is not like me to do that, I always give the other driver room :barefoot:

Congratulations to all podium players ,boy are you fast:alien:
Thank you Craig for a nice combo again:thumbsup:
Thought I would be safe:sneaky: with 1.14 high laps:laugh::laugh::laugh: what a joke.
Race 1 had a great fight with Craig over position :thumbsup:
Race 2 had the same with George :thumbsup:
See you all at Spa :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back