Staff
Premium
Imola setups

Attachments

• BH_E30_Imola.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 474
  • BH_E30_Imola_Race2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 408
I am still not sure if i can participate :( I have a lot of obligations during weekends. But my choice will be the same choice as my teammate: Yoeri.. And we both like the beemer the most for now

Thaaaank You sir.

This setup is a really big help for me. It is by far the fastest setting for me in Zandvoort.

I use this post to thank you and all the great setup builders around. I am not very professional, when it comes to setups, so I have to use the Setups from the Internet.

Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome guys. As a help to Warren i made quickly some laps at Zandvoort (unfortunately my old replays are in the rubbish bin... lol), i attach here also the replay and TA file for that lap, not particularly fast and a bit lousy on the tidyness for some corners, but the base lines are not bad inside, so here it is, maybe for some of you can be a help. Oh, time is 1:47.7.

Attachments

• Attila Domjan - 1_47_716.rar
    112.2 KB · Views: 239
  • Zandvoort_080226_1725_TestDay HOT LAP.rar
    96.9 KB · Views: 205
Thx Bram "king of monza" H will try this one tonight and hopefully learn something new.

edit: Muahahaha great setup Bram even if it was a bit weird for me, first lap 1,59,5xx second lap 1,59,3xx with small misstakes,thats all laps i did before i reallised it was fast. But it was done in ta so maybe the secret was there. Thanks again for letting me under the magic 2,00,0 barrier for the first time :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%