Staff
Premium
Imola setups

Attachments

• BH_E30_Imola.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 474
  • BH_E30_Imola_Race2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 408
Bram indicated that he would like others then the aliens to upload there setup, so just to show that it’s not because I don’t want to, but because my setups are rubbish compared to the ones already here, here is my setup for Zandvoort :)

Attachments

• Peter 2.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 397
  • Gilbert Estorninho

TO Christopher Aponte
Cheers Man!!! It's a pleasure to know someone generous helping out the Novice Rockies by OFFERING THE PRIVATE SET UP!!! I WISH U "CHRISTOPHER APONTE DOING GREAT ON THE RACE"
CHEERS MATE in the name of the SPOON Racing Team Macau G.Estorninho

Okido, here are my proposed setups for our beatufiul Divas for the race.
I made the setup just a touch more forgiving then i used to drive with a little bit more front anti roll bar, if you decrease it to the minimum 40 then you are with my League setup, but it tends to oversteer a bit more therefore a touch harder to handle at high speed corners, but overall faster, since it is biting into the corners better. :)

Also i made 2 setups, one for Manual gear changers and one for Auto gear changers, in Auto gears that stupid machine does not want to change back to 1st gear for the first chicane, so i lowered the 2nd gear for it.

This setup is definetely lasting a 6 laps race, i made 8.5 laps with the fuel amount inside. Also good for qualy with bit less fuel if you wish.

With manual gear i made a quick cruising around the track at 2:13.6, with auto gear i was bit more then 1 sec slower, 2:14.8.

Attachments

• Mini_Atti_Auto_Gear.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 498
  • Mini_Atti_Manual_Gear.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 693
Thank you Bram.
I used your setup (although i modified it abit) in a league race. First time driving the Bmw sucessfully :p Even in light rain with Slicks :)
Iv uploaded my modified race setup, but all creds to Bram ;)
Talking about slow drivers, i did only a 2.01.5xx with this. Fastest i could go :p

Attachments

• BH_E90_Zandvoort race.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 334

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline