Season with rF1 or rF2?

Is it possible to see who have voted in the poll? as the poll should only be valid for FSR drivers - teamies etc.

In the end the outcome of the vote wont matter much for the decision as I´m not worried we will end up with full grids with either sim. The ISR Club Board will make the decision simply on what is considered the better solution for FSR and not personal preferences.

Many drivers dont have good PCs. Also with rF2 we never get same amount of drivers like we got with rF1. Drivers are ppl who keep league alive (also admins).

... With this argument we will never move from rf1.

The experience of Esteve Rueda proves to me that rf2 is ready for the championship. The question, then, is if the championship is ready for rf2 :).

For me there isnt any kind of doubt. rF2. Everything is improved, they just have to change a few things like the fuel behaviour (but this also happens in rF, isn't strong enough[F1 drivers loose like 7/8 sec in race mode]) the crash modeling, (but in my opinion this is caused by the mod), loosing the grip when it rains (after raining if the track dry's up, the rubber is still there omg) and finally when it rains the rubber should turn like a kind of oil. BTW is much better than rF2.

I properly test the game this few days and I am not very happy about it. When you are alone you can drive smooth and good but if you have one car or more around the fps drop a lot, I cannot imagine the same situation in race (I have a 6950). Maybe I have more than 60fps but the smoothness it's over and I don't like drive like that.
Also the track looks really really awful with real road, in real life I don't think is so much rubber and tracks get so dirty.
I don't like either the brakes of this mod, I don't know if it is exclusive of FR 3.5 mod but seems you have to lock in every corner because you gain time with that, and for me it doesn't make sense. This mod would suit very well to Hamilton. xD
Finally the collision system it's too hard, minimum impact and the car starts to vote like a pingpong ball as Patrick said and some times the car take off from the track.

From my point of view rF2 is not ready to do a full championship, I would like to start with rF1 and if ISI make a huge improvement consider to move to rF2, but right now the game is not good enough for FSR.

Same Ville. I have no problems whatsoever. Also we cannot move games mid-season as that will cause all kinds of problems. Particularly if drivers have one and not the other. Those drivers that only have rF2 will not be able to compete for the first half of the season and vice versa.

Some guys don't own rF1 that have rF2, possibly because they simply haven't been involved in simracing in the past. It does happen. Anyway also there would be the problem of designing skins for an rF1 mod and an rF2 mod during the season as well as various other problems with shifting mods and games half way through a season.

Apart from the damage model, I have not seen one good reason why rF2 shouldn't be used. Frankly after so many years of using rF1, the fact that people haven't got it is not a good reason. You have to move on some time.

With the damage model is it not possible for the team to change this for our own mod anyway?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back