F1 2010 Season Progress So Far

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Just wondering how people are getting on with their career progress in the game so far?

I'm in my third season of F1 now and i'm second driver with Ferrari and have to say as much as i like Ferrari cars in other racers it has not lived up to expectation but having a solid team mate to drive with does help my cause and gets me one step closer to the Constructors Title which has evaded me in the first two seasons.

So if anyone else wants to post up what their current season is and what team they drive for.

Cheers Guys

Just starting 2nd year (out of 7) and I'm with Lotus, i won 15 races and the WDC in my first year. im playin on the xbox 360. I dont know if i want to build lotus around me into a schumacher/ferrari thing or try get to a better team. see how the offer go. im driver one with lotus this year on 6.5m last year i was driver 2 for 500k

oh does anyone know how to change the R&D path? it says in the manual you have to be driver 1 and now i am but i still cant change anything? has anyone else this problem? i've just started practice one for Bahrain and i couldnt do anything

To be honest i havent the slightest idea how to change the r&d development but i did see a thread posted on the forum somewhere for it if i fish it out ill let you know k and brave move staying with lotus for another season i like the commitment

Monaco update> Qualified 6th, reach p2... and after 78 laps, 40 under heavy rain, stupid penalty because my teammate didn't saw me getting out of the pit lane... couple of spins... BUT!!!! i finished in 9th!!!! it felt like winning the WDC!!!! LOL...

***Sorry Anthony i was on the middle of the race, maybe tonight we can race.**

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years