DiRT Rally 2.0 Season Pass 1

I’m playing on a PS4, when I select some community events I get a message saying “You do not have correct entitlements to access this content: Season Pass 1. You will need to purchase this item. Go to PlayStation Store” When I follow the link to the Playstation Store there is only the following available: Monte Carlo, Citroën, Škoda, and Deluxe Content Pack. I have Monte Carlo and the Škoda. I will be grateful if anyone can shed any light on this. TIA.

Last edited:
You need to buy the Deluxe upgrade in order to get access to the special community events. As far as I know, there is no way to just buy season 1. The Deluxe contains both season 1 and 2

Deluxe edition contains: (most of the deluxe content is still to be released, only Monte Carlo, Citroen C4 and Skoda Fabia are already released).
Season 1: Monte Carlo Rally, Sweden Rally and Germany Rally. Citroen C4, Skoda Fabia, BMW M1 Procar, Opel Manta 400, Ford Focus RS 2007, Subaru Impreza and some special liveries.
Season 2: Not yet announced, but similar amount of stages and cars (these might be rallycross or rally content).

Porsche was pre-order bonus, it is available as DLC 60 days after launch date.

Deluxe edition contains: (most of the deluxe content is still to be released, only Monte Carlo, Citroen C4 and Skoda Fabia are already released).
Season 1: Monte Carlo Rally, Sweden Rally and Germany Rally. Citroen C4, Skoda Fabia, BMW M1 Procar, Opel Manta 400, Ford Focus RS 2007, Subaru Impreza and some special liveries.
Season 2: Not yet announced, but similar amount of stages and cars (these might be rallycross or rally content).

Many thanks :thumbsup:

The 2001 Subaru Impreza WRC is hinted for Season 2, Season 1 will contain the 2008 version.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.6%