F1 2012 Season Mode not in the Game

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Apparently CM F1 Game directors have confirmed that you won't be able to just Add 2012 Season and race as a real-life driver anymore. In other words, you can only do one race at a time in the old GP mode now

Now, while Career is a nice feature, I still preferred the luxury of just selecting any driver I wanted, and not being reliant on R&D and silly stuff like that. Some guys seem keen to just write down/Excel their results one by one, but honestly that will take away the immersion of a season for me.

Luckily I wasn't planning on buying the game, but this is the final nail in the coffin.

That's a total Joke not having Season included in the game.

What if you just want a good driver and car to race a simulated full season.

Cannot understand at all why this mode has been left out.

It is all a bit silly, yes - like FIFA without competitions mode and only manager mode included.

It's all based on the 2012 season - here's a crazy idea: how about including, well, the 2012 season? CM: Nope, we don't work like that, that's too logical... :p

What rubbish is this? It's suppose to be the most important part of an F1 game to the casual F1 gamer, they want to drive a season with their favourite driver. Every licensed F1 game ever made has had it. I can't believe FOM have agreed to this, the career mode is pure rubbish. Has been in F1 2010, has been in F1 2011 and will be in F1 2012. What's next? Cutting quick race from the game?

Definitely not buying the game now. Will wait for F1 Race Stars then, looks more fun anyway.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back