• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 147278

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish submitted a new resource:

Season calendar CheatTable 2021Edition - Cheat Engine table for editing Career season calendar

Remember to backup your saves before making any changes using the Cheat Table

This a port of my F1 22 SCE CT for F1 2021.

From my quick test, seemed to work fine, but if any issue arises, pop it in the discussion and I'll try to sort it out.

Function wise its identical of its F1 22 v0.1.1 counterpart.

Usage is same as the counterpart

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 147278

Calendar won't load. I do everything the same as in the video and the calendar isn't loading
I just tested in latest steam version of F1 2021 and Cheat engine loaded the calendar fine. ( I'm at least assuming that is what you're referring to Calendar not loading. )

Is the 'Calendar editor' enabled when you go to the season results ?
Even with the checkbox toggled on, make sure the Lua output doesn't show 'Script Terminated' ... I've noticed it being a trend as of late, that on first activation the Lua engine lags out and terminates the script.
If it has terminated itself, just re-toggle it off and on.

If it keeps terminating itself, right click on the "Calendar editor" and check if there is any error message above 'delete record'.
If its something "blah blah AOB couldn't find all results" or something along those lines, you might have to restart the game and reopen the process in cheat engine.

Other than that, I'm unsure why it wouldn't load the calendar for you

I just tested in latest steam version of F1 2021 and Cheat engine loaded the calendar fine. ( I'm at least assuming that is what you're referring to Calendar not loading. )

Is the 'Calendar editor' enabled when you go to the season results ?
Even with the checkbox toggled on, make sure the Lua output doesn't show 'Script Terminated' ... I've noticed it being a trend as of late, that on first activation the Lua engine lags out and terminates the script.
If it has terminated itself, just re-toggle it off and on.

If it keeps terminating itself, right click on the "Calendar editor" and check if there is any error message above 'delete record'.
If its something "blah blah AOB couldn't find all results" or something along those lines, you might have to restart the game and reopen the process in cheat engine.

Other than that, I'm unsure why it wouldn't load the calendar for you
Thank you now it works

• Deleted member 147278

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back