Season 9 Race 8 Watkins Glen - Weather

Hello.

It's a bit too late, since I watched Zlatan vs England at my parents yesterday and came home a bit late, so I decided to post it in the morning instead.

But anyway, here is the first weather forecast for Watkins Glen:

A bit unsteady this time of year with 35 % chance for rain in a session, and cloudy conditions a frequent occurance. Longer rain with lighter intensity is more common.

The next forecast will come on the tuesday before the race, at 19 GMT/UTC.

------------------------

Here we have the second forecast:

Generally a little bit unsteady weather with cloudy conditions for most of the time. There is a slight risk for medium intensity rain showers during the entire weekend. Length in the order of 20-40 minutes.

Sounds exciting. And grats with Super-Zlatan yesterday, if he isn't the best he is at least the most spectacular football player in the world. Norwegian papers were much more interested in Zlatan than Norways match that took place at the same time :)

Thank you very much Daniel! Sounds very interesting. ;) Can't wait the event.

Thumbs up for Zlatan! :thumbsup: Personally I don't like him much but that goal was outstanding! Would be very interesting to know who else from the best football players would have tryed that one intuitive. This great goal is a good proof why a successful sportsman needs a healthy amount of arrogancy. Because it gives him the required confidence to try such outstanding things sometimes... (ooops getting a little bit off topic here)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%