Season 8 Race 7 SHANGHAI Incident Report

No incidents. Couple of close calls, one with Jim in T2 and one with Anthony in T1.. First one was too wide entry, slipped to grass and tried to keep it in control, touched Jims sidepod in re-entry which was not safe but slow. I was trying to minimize the timeloss, thought i had more room to keep the position.. Second mishap, i spun on T1 and tried to get out of way with quick reverse, that was the wrong direction and i guess blocked the inside racingline. Anthony took it really safe, he was far outside so no touches. Sorry for both, glad that the touch on Jim was so light

I hope I had nothing to do with Bob's retirement, I'll check the replay. Other than that I cannot remember anything important, although I might have touched others without consequences, I'll study the replay though.

I think I touched Kennett when I was about to pass him on my outlap after last pit stop, so I let him regain the position (which lead to Jim exiting pits right ahead of me a lap later :) )

Incident me and Bob Luneski , I tried to overtake but hit with my front wings Bob's rear left wheel
I know this incident cost us follow little train of cars, :( so sorry mate.

Lap 1
Time 187.02
T 11

I hope I had nothing to do with Bob's retirement, I'll check the replay. Other than that I cannot remember anything important, although I might have touched others without consequences, I'll study the replay though.

I think I touched Kennett when I was about to pass him on my outlap after last pit stop, so I let him regain the position (which lead to Jim exiting pits right ahead of me a lap later :) )

Didn't even notice ;)

Lap 27: I was right at your tail when you lost tracktion (and thus time) in the second last corner (hair pin) and I gently touched your rear right. Nothing happened, but I delayed the throttle to let you have the position :) But this does not classify as an incident, so:

No incidents to report.

Now i saw it on replay, thought that my rear stepped out again, it had a habit of doing that. Too bad you lost a position there.

TS 230 start of lap 2

I was running very close to Andy as we went around T1 it got a little too close so I tried to back off a bit, but I screwed up with an earlier than usual downshift, lost the rear and went around, Nico R right behind had no chance to avoid me and then he got hit by Nico N who also had nowhere to go

In short: it was totaly my fault and I caused a problen for both Nico's, I don't think it cost them a lot of time but the most inportant thing is, I hope it didnt do you guys any damage?:(

Sorry, Jim

No other incidents:)

TS 230 start of lap 2

I was running very close to Andy as we went around T1 it got a little too close so I tried to back off a bit, but I screwed up with an earlier than usual downshift, lost the rear and went around, Nico R right behind had no chance to avoid me and then he got hit by Nico N who also had nowhere to go

In short: it was totaly my fault and I caused a problen for both Nico's, I don't think it cost them a lot of time but the most inportant thing is, I hope it didnt do you guys any damage?:(

Sorry, Jim

No other incidents:)

No problem for me mate, I gained 2 positions ;)

I hope I didn't cause damage to Nicolas when I "nudged him in the right direction".

No incident that I can remember now except for an unintentional tap from behind by Nicolas that gave me a light rear suspension damage. That didn't matter so much because we had only a few laps left of the race. I consider it a racing incident. I enjoyed our duel mate:)

I can thank Valerio and Kennett for not colliding, they anticipated my wide lines in overtaking, and sometimes made me look like a rookie:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back