Season 8 Race 7 Shanghai - Drivers Meeting

I like to mention 2 things about pit entry and exit.

pit exit:

I like to bring back in mind that we all agree not to cross the white line with any wheel (do we?). The quick drivers must be aware that the car leaving the pits will automatically block the racing line with a lower speed (cold tyres and bad entering angle). In my opinion it's the responsibility of the fast car from behind to make sure nothing bad happens. If the pit leaving car gets in the way of a lapping car, it should drive a predictable way through the whole combo and allow lapping on the following straight.

pit entry:

It would be great if all drivers who have an early spot in the pits and therefore have to brake before the pit entry line could mention that in the end of practise or warmup. For me the term "I have an early pit spot" would be enough to know. :) (hope I don't forgett that if I have an early spot :))

Kennett, you have not done any online laps yet, and Gaetano, you have not handed in incident report for last race yet.

Both these things needs to be done to be eligeble for the next race

Sorry, been swamped and when i've had freetime i've had guests over.. It's impossible to practice while people are having loud conversations in the room. I'll clock the laps tonight. Not looking particularly fast, for few offline sessions i've gotten only 1:33.x. (edit: 1:32.8)

zpyNJLWeeVw

Yo Guys

You may have noticed I've been fairly low key recently, I'm snowed under with work and house renovation prep, I've got another tradesman coming round in an hour to talk through more details before they start next week, we're still living here atm but we will have to move out this weekend before the floors get dug up:confused:

What am I trying to say here?.... I managed around 15 laps last week and I've not driven since, I'll get some more in tomorrow so I'll be safe(ish) for the race, we've raced this track before so I'll have to mostly rely on previous experience to see me through:ninja:

Oh...and my internet switches "over" to BT at midnight tonight (allegedly) so there's always a chance that means switches "off" at midnight, and yes I am an old cynic :cautious:

See you tomorrow in some shape or form, hopefully

Jim

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 382 28.2%