Season 8 Race 5 MELBOURNE Incident Report

Lap 13 ..TS: 1189 ...incident with Geatano..

Me and Nico were in very close fight, coming out of turn 5 , almost flat out , i suddenly noticed Geatano car parked sideways in the middle of the track , i had so little time to react to decide which way to go and in this fraction of time i could see that his car was backing towards the left side wall so i stayed on the far right side very close to the wall but right when i did that he came back towards me and blocked my path. i had no chance but to crash into him .. Game over.

I really do not know what to say about that, but I waisted what could have been another good day...

take 2 lags in all race and make 2 incident !!!

im so sry ishak:eek: :( is totally my fault too the 2 incindent the ather lag but there close the pedal accelleration for not make another crash and vale arrive so fast for try not push me him go crash :confused::( sry guys

Ended my streak of 4 incident free races. The person in the grid spot ahead of me was slow off the start and I brushed him as I swerved to avoid him as I was going by. Very sorry, will check the replay to find out who.

Hit Luneski in T1 after start sorry for that Bob. .

No problem, it wasn't my day anyway :)

One small incident at T1 lap 1, I slowed a lot to avoid the two spining cars infront, two cars behind were racing so I got a whack on the left rear......

The track decided not to put me in my grid slot! but rather 3" infront of Eliezer and very close to Nico so I had to wait a little before moving to be sure of not steaming into Nico, then when I did get going a got a bit sideways and scuffed the wall

Anyway, now for the big one:(

I was struggling around with my wheel off centre after the T1 knock, at the end of lap 10 (TS997) whilst changing up through the gears on the start/finish straight my car suddenly goes left..right..left and into the wall !!!

I have absolutly no idea why?????

The result was that before the esc button could do it's job I had totaly wiped out Valter and Eliezer:(:(

Really sorry guys.... i don't know what to say:(

What really worries me most is... I've tried to message Valter on steam and Facebook but with no reply... I think he's really P****d off:(

One small incident at T1 lap 1, I slowed a lot to avoid the two spining cars infront, two cars behind were racing so I got a whack on the left rear......

The track decided not to put me in my grid slot! but rather 3" infront of Eliezer and very close to Nico so I had to wait a little before moving to be sure of not steaming into Nico, then when I did get going a got a bit sideways and scuffed the wall

Anyway, now for the big one:(

I was struggling around with my wheel off centre after the T1 knock, at the end of lap 10 (TS997) whilst changing up through the gears on the start/finish straight my car suddenly goes left..right..left and into the wall !!!

The result was that before the esc button could do it's job I had totaly wiped out Valter and Eliezer:(:(

Really sorry guys.... i don't know what to say:(
No problem Mr. Brownstone. It looks spectacular in the replay, smoke and flying debris everywhere :) But don't make it a habit mate :)

...whilst changing up through the gears on the start/finish straight my car suddenly goes left..right..left and into the wall !!!

Wow, looks like the game simulating a sudden suspension failure! I don't think the game does that but would be an explanation. Looked really strange in the replay! (Like a player on a public server suddenly loosing motivation :) *bad joke*)

Ended my streak of 4 incident free races. The person in the grid spot ahead of me was slow off the start and I brushed him as I swerved to avoid him as I was going by. Very sorry, will check the replay to find out who.

No problem, it wasn't my day anyway :)
No problem mate. I was too quick of my spot and hit Eliezer, Sorry Mega. I think we had a sleeper further ahead.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back