Season 8 Race 2 Silverstone - Setup

Thanks for the setups and info guys! Reik, you are the man! I always use your setups! My philosophy is, if someone else can drive a car fast with a certain setup, then it's only a matter of time and dedication and possibly a slight adaptation of driving style (which always comes with practise anyway) in order to achieve the same! :cool: Thanks again!! (does this mean i'm a Reikian too!? lol)

Just to add, I also appreciate everyone else's setups too - it's always nice to feel differences and compare them for the purpose of learning! :)

thank you very much! :) But please don't praise me too much. The setups we have today are the result of a developing process of many drivers like Anthony, Jere, Arno and so on. Finally I adjust a setup to my likings and most likely I do this ever again when we come back to a track after one year, because my style always developes, too. :)

I'm sure that all guys who post setups here, have the same basic knowledge considering some flaws the mod has. So it could be possible, that a setup of a "slower" guy can finally bring you on top of the lap time table, whilest trying to drive it like me with my setup could possibly lead you in the wrong direction.

But I know what you mean and I'm glad to help everyone. :) I'm sure that your own likings will influence your setups more and more, even if you start with my one as a base setup...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%