Season 8 Race 10 Monaco - Weather

Hi everyone. Hope your race suits have dried :)

The first forecast for the last race of the season, in Monaco:

The rain in Monaco can come in a variety of forms, from light rain and damp weather to heavier showers. The risk of rain during a session is 15 %.

The next one will be posted here on the tuesday before the race, at 20 CEST, which is 18 UTC.

---------------------

The second forecast:

We should have dry weather over the event, but there might be cloudy overhead, especially during practise and the race. If rain hits it would be light and may come on and off for up to 60 minutes or more.

Good luck everyone for the final race of the season :)

He, he! Some guys' suits have dried too quick I guess. So another cooling down during one or more sessions would be cool again... :)

Thx very much mate!

Thank you Daniel.

I have a suggestion, came to mind after i read Reiks race report from Barcelona. What if we who have Real Time Telemetry in the second screen give out the wetness levels so those who haven't got the option will get the same info as us? We will still have the additional info during the race of track conditions but at least no one goes on the track with wrong tires. Just give the wetness value in chat at the start of qualy and race, no need to give onpath/offpath values since those are the same as wetness at the start of session.

I'm willing to voluntary on that job, one more would be great, just in case i forget.. ;)

Thank you very, very much Daniel! :)

Thanks Daniel :)

Kennett, both Anthony and I gave out that info in the chat last time, I'll try to remember to do it this time as well :)

I remember to read the value before the practice start I think. I didn't take the time to look into the chat before starting my qualy lap. Well, if I would have done so I wouldn't have had to gamble. :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back