Season 8 Race 1 Istanbul - Drivers meeting

Sorry if I have not replied to my confirmation for the new Season, I was undecided until now because after I entered I realized looking at the fixtures have a problem. I have a morning or afternoon shift work until 9:00 pm and then when the race starts, in past Seasons I've gotten more or less good, but this season I have the first two but the remaining 8 are to coincide with my turn in the afternoon (I might ask some permission but I'm not sure in ensuring all the races (. Since these dates were all to agree I am the only one with this problem I do not want changes to be made for me that could disturb others.
I saw that there are many members I thought it right to give way to those who may be present more than me this Season

I understand Cristian. However, you will not take another driver's spot, because there is room :) Including you we are currently 24 people, so you are welcome to race :)

Im so lazy I didnt even repair my suspension damage yesterday thats how lazy I am :D
Im wondering, is it possible to get race statistics just like that for yesterdays race?
http://prestogp.com/autosim/s6d1r01/
would be great

Yes, that is possible, as a matter of fact the reason why those stats are missing for a few races is that you and Reik are not the only once that are lazy. But I know many like those statistics, so I will fix that tonight, as well as uploading replay to mydrive.

If nothing else the results at least are posted at PrestoGp.com for those who have not noticed :)

Yes, that is possible, as a matter of fact the reason why those stats are missing for a few races is that you and Reik are not the only once that are lazy. But I know many like those statistics, so I will fix that tonight, as well as uploading replay to mydrive.

If nothing else the results at least are posted at PrestoGp.com for those who have not noticed :)

LoL, I like that kind of sarcasm! :)

The fact that I don't make the e-mail adresse of the Race Director trusted in my client, doesn't tell anything about the big respect I have for him! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back