Season 7 ,Round 6: 02nd/09th of November at A1-ring, 61 laps

thx guys for making this clear. Two weeks preparation for a "new" track seems to be the right choice. I don't like the track much but I can't wait the challenge! I've never done a race there and there are some tricky sections which can end your race suddenly (just thinking of the last two corners!)

Ye lol we raced but was in the f3000s, forgot what a good track it was. Pretty wide track at points im sure will be good for racing. + i think my race did end those last 2 corners last time lol.

+ Are we going to have practise race tomorrow ?

i would like to have a practice today havent raced with people round it for a while and turn 1 is notorious for crashes :/ but otherwise one of my favorite tracks tbh ;)

Hey guys, sorry for jumping-in on your thread, :redface:but I just wanted to say a quick 'thanks' for the fun few races I've been a part of tonight. Not wanting to sound like a big girl, but what a friendly bunch of guys you are !! Most enjoyable. Cheers. :cool:

Dan................your a fanny!!

Dans a great driver, always manages times that would put him top 5 easy on our grids, very safe driver too, id love it if he could join the league, one day maybe, one day :)

You must be referring to "Ice hockey" yes?... not that "other" game that posh schoolgirls play?:wink:

Jim:tongue:

LOL :D Yes Jim, I play "inline" hockey too.....similar to ice...but on a dry rink with inline skates.....and no I don't have to wear a short skirt with knee-length white socks.....honest :rolleyes: I've been playing for over 20 years now, and my poor old aching body is beginning to feel the strain (boo hoo). Think it's fast becoming the time to hang up the blades and retire the axe!!

That's a relief:)

I used to play a bit of roller hockey, back in the 80's, before "inlines" were invented (still got the Bauer's in the loft somewhere:cool:), tried ice hockey once whilst on a skiing holiday, that was a laugh

Jim

That's a relief:)

I used to play a bit of roller hockey, back in the 80's, before "inlines" were invented (still got the Bauer's in the loft somewhere:cool:), tried ice hockey once whilst on a skiing holiday, that was a laugh

Jim

Bauer Turbos? Still got a pair myself somewhere...

Did you used to play with a Tango can?? I used to play against these guys many, many moons ago....

First started playing on "quads" back in the day...and really didn't want to make the transition to inlines, but that was the way things were going.

Good to know there's someone else who's heard of street hockey :cool:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing