Season 7-Race8-Interlagos Cuts and wides

Hey man, your brain seems to have a higher storage capacity than mine. :) I think I slightly remember now what you mean. I think I mentioned that I like setups with a tendency to oversteer, even in mid speed and high speed turns. This way I can accelerate early and push hard, some times resulting in a controlled full-throttle-slight. And I remember T1 at the Glen, where I liked the car to have a littel turn in over steer and then accelerate early in a straighter line. Of course an agressive style is much fun but finally the car requires a smooth style being very close to the boarder.

There's one place I like much at Hungaroring. It's the first left-right combo after the first (slow) chicane. It's fun to push the car in the end of the left hander and immediately after releasing the throttle turn to the right and slightly go on throttle again. It's very cool to enforce the counter reaction from left to right and use this effect to make the car turning well into the right hander. Using some throttle immediately after enforcing the counter reaction helps stablicing the car again. You know what I mean?

(...)tries to ridicule and belittle the myself as a driver inside this world of sim card even try to throw me out of the league and still putting all against giving me a high% of frustration and increasing the possibility of placing a feeding error in the upcoming race at Hungaroring!

I understand the first part, but I am unsure what "placing a feeding error in the upcoming race" means... (but I am a bit afraid of what it might mean).

This is my horrible Q lap from Inter that put me 15th on the grid , in 1 lap i did 2 cuts so what about 61 laps? i beter not check that lol...but i am sure i will take that in consideration for Hungary...

i am sorry for not being able to participate with all what was happening here , my new job is sucking all my energy and time...

it is right now 1 am in the morning , i better go to bed to have some sleep before the 7 Am race...

Antony

sorry nico i struggle to be nice to him in any way, i tried at hockenheim to be nice to him and tell him the rules, i got a barrage of abuse so i give him it back any oppertunity i got, ill try make my posts regarding him better worded and not so angry,but... you guys remember this isnt 2nd chance either, this is 3rd chance and after being explained in his native tongue by vale he still contnues to go wide on hungary..........
Race_Steam2011-12-1319-08-44-70.jpg

Race_Steam2011-12-1319-06-45-49.jpg

nico, your afraid of what it means because hes jusitying himself before the race for his many wides to come, he obviously doesnt understand the rule or doesny care for the rule, hungary will be the same as the last 2 races going by this. hes already practisng a line outwith our rules and this 2 days before our race when this debate has raged for a week.

hes already practisng a line outwith our rules and this 2 days before our race when this debate has raged for a week.

Considering this was before he was made aware of what was going on in the forum I am not surprised. If he does the same in the race we can deal with that, np. The only danger I see is if anything happens a la the Joe/David situation we had here some time ago.

Hey man, your brain seems to have a higher storage capacity than mine. :) I think I slightly remember now what you mean. I think I mentioned that I like setups with a tendency to oversteer, even in mid speed and high speed turns. This way I can accelerate early and push hard, some times resulting in a controlled full-throttle-slight. And I remember T1 at the Glen, where I liked the car to have a littel turn in over steer and then accelerate early in a straighter line. Of course an agressive style is much fun but finally the car requires a smooth style being very close to the boarder.

There's one place I like much at Hungaroring. It's the first left-right combo after the first (slow) chicane. It's fun to push the car in the end of the left hander and immediately after releasing the throttle turn to the right and slightly go on throttle again. It's very cool to enforce the counter reaction from left to right and use this effect to make the car turning well into the right hander. Using some throttle immediately after enforcing the counter reaction helps stablicing the car again. You know what I mean?
I know what you mean, I know what I want to do, I seldom succeed. The learning curve is very flat, lol.

Considering this was before he was made aware of what was going on in the forum I am not surprised. If he does the same in the race we can deal with that, np. The only danger I see is if anything happens a la the Joe/David situation we had here some time ago.
theres no chance of that happening from my side, i hope not from his side either, all he had to do was sort this stuff out after hockenheim and we thought he had, since then ive got angrier and angrier at him taking points from others illegally, ive took my frustration out on the forums as usual, sorry

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back