Season 7 Race 9 Hungaroring - Setups Thread

It's not just rumours, it's a fact! :) We both said "yes" on the 3rd of December. :) I think I'll upload some pics at my facebook account as soon as the ones from the professional photographer are ready. I'll let you know then...

Congratulations again Reik! First your girlfriend gets pregnant, then you get married... what is next? Champion of PrestoGP?

www.grandprix.com tells us of a F1 rule change. The one move rule.

"Perhaps the most significant development in terms of the actual racing is a clarification of a grey area in the so-called 'one move rule.' In future, "Drivers may no longer move back onto the racing line having moved off it to defend a position."

Then you get to run entire remainder of the race outside the race line. Interesting stuff.

Many Congratulations Reik:)

Looks like it's a goood year for you all round, if you were to also win the RD "sim racer of the year" award, that would just top it all off nicely:)

Jim

VOTE FOR REIK!!!!!

Back to the subject...
This setup is good and fast for me, this is a true Qualify setup so you should wait a very good reaction of the car but very tyre wear at the end, right now is my big problem don't have a setup for the race and i'm thinking about medium tyres with the same setup...so...

Attachments

• HF_Q'_Hungria.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 210
Congratulations Reik!
Heres setup im using i started with reiks setup. not done any long runs atm to check tire wear, practise race tomorrow ?

Attachments

• q setup 5 hung.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 261
Firstly, congratulations to Reik! and thanks for the setups and videos guys! :) A new track for me! I thought i'd raced here before, but think I may have been mistaken hehe I'm getting there with it though after doing about 10-15 laps earlier! Stilll need some more practise though obviously but I like it! :)

Thanks again!

Congratulations Reik. :)

www.grandprix.com tells us of a F1 rule change. The one move rule.

"Perhaps the most significant development in terms of the actual racing is a clarification of a grey area in the so-called 'one move rule.' In future, "Drivers may no longer move back onto the racing line having moved off it to defend a position."

Then you get to run entire remainder of the race outside the race line. Interesting stuff.

I guess we will find out how interesting it is once we yield the Racing Line for the Blue Flags. (J)

I have cast my vote too...

Guys, you are all soooo nice to me! How do I deserve all this? :)

If I had only one single wish for 2012, I'd wish for a healthy baby when it's born in March. If I had one thousand wishes, I'd wish one thousand times for him being well. :)

back to topic: I'm very impressed about your great laptimes Helder and Sean. I can already feel the pressure. Now I hope some changing weather supports me and others a littel bit. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 226 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%