Season 7 Race 6 A1 Ring INCIDENT REPORT

Little incident with Anthony Ishak, very sorry mate didnt mean to, i couldn't see what you was trying to do and it caught me off guard and just tapped you round at the last corner. Again sorry i know i was just trying to unlap my self.

Lessons have been learnt by me dont worry ;)

Again sorry tom

kurt hasnt reported it coz it wasnt much but i will.....

lap 2 while fighting with vale at the back of the field, coming into t3 hairpin id went inside to overtake vale but didnt think to watch kurts car, i hit his rear end spinning him round, i had no damage and waited for him to take the position back, my fault for not being aware of him while i was fighting with vale.

sorry kurt.

Just watching the replay... I'll tidy this report up.

Turn 1 lap 1 - I had no idea during the race but it seems there may have been contact with David T. I thought I was clear enough to take the racing line, I was watching Sean in the mirrors but David seems to have slipped down the inside of him. Maybe I should have left more room. I'm keen to hear what it looked like from David's end.

TS1669 Lap 23 - Contact with Vincenzo

I make a move up the inside and am completely alongside at turn in. Vincenzo turns in as normal and hits me. I'm a bit confused as it seems impossible that he didn't see me. Perhaps it was different from his view. No damage and I continue on confident the pass was fair.

TS2400 - Lapping trouble with Eliezer

Eliezer has a moment on the final turn. As Reik and I reach him he seems to want to race Reik for the entire straight forcing him offline. He gives way to Reik just before T1 leaving me to have to brake early. Eliezer clearly knew what he was planning to do. I realise lapping can be tricky from both sides, but it is far easier if moves and lifting are done well before the braking zones. I mention this incident although there was no contact so that we can improve.

TS2909-2960 - Lapping trouble with Bob

Reik and I tried to go past Bob but he didn't seem to know we were there. It was quite disappointing as we were racing quite closely and I needed to stay close as we came in for our second stops. Reik and I both lose a lot of time.

TS3688 - Contact with Bob

I come around the final turn at full speed. Bob reappears after a freeze and I lose a wheel. Pretty disappointing, lots of practice and a perfect race so far. Obviously this was out of Bobs control and I do understand that these things happen in sim racing. I do hope Bob can rectify this problem as soon as possible.

i didnt feel any contact mate, i thought id hit the kerb and spun round, ive not watched the replay yet but if there is contact then no worries, i went about the race feeling id caused my t1 fiasco myself, i'll have a look tomorrow and amend this post.

TS- 1388
I had tried to allow overtake for Eliezer,
I went this far when I came back I had very little contact with nicolai

TS-3676
in round 50, I had a freeze
Reik was on my left side, before start / finish line
in the repetition, it was all of 20 seconds long!
As the game came back I was in the wall with my broken suspension,
but could still go round the couple to an end.
Tim mciver was unfortunately unfortunate, because my freeze :-(
I could not do anything :-(
never had such a freeze since my ATI graphics card!
Very sorry to TIM

I have had minimizing of the game due to java update popups and other stuff that I don´t remember(not in presto races). Once the mail client presented a popup that wanted to compress old messages and the game became invisible. During a league race I have all the automation processes killed. I use the free Game Booster software. If you don't have a virus I think it will work as expected. You can check the windows event log and maybe find out what caused the problem. If you know the problem you can kill the process or stop the unnecessary service before the race. Next time you log on the processes an services will run as usual again.

Event viewer help.
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc766042.asp

To start Event Viewer by using a command line
Open a command prompt. To open a command prompt, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories and then click Command Prompt
Type eventvwr

Little incident with Anthony Ishak, i couldn't see what you was trying to do and it caught me off guard and just tapped you round at the last corner.

I really do not understand what you are trying to justify here Tom, but what i know is that i am not impressed at all with your behavior on track during the race today.

you came out on lap 47 on fresher SS tires in P15 and start chasing Jim like crazy who was in P5 where me and Jim were fully engaged in a long battle , then you made a suicide pass on him to come between us, disturbing our race with your driving style and then for no reason you collected me at the last turn , made me spin and setting end to the superb fight that me and Jim were enjoying... and now you are wondering what i was trying to do there ?

I am sorry but this is not an acceptable driving from a person who is unlapping himself !

Anthony

[video=youtube_share;tMq0fA-KvT0]http://youtu.be/tMq0fA-KvT0[/video]

Hi all

Tim, (TS1669 Lap 23 - Contact with Vincenzo

Tim, I have not seen the video, but I remember that moment, really I didn't see you, when I turn I feel some small contact and I open room for you, I'm so sorry!:frown: I'll post my point of view after see the replay.

kurt hasnt reported it coz it wasnt much but i will.....

lap 2 while fighting with vale at the back of the field, coming into t3 hairpin id went inside to overtake vale but didnt think to watch kurts car, i hit his rear end spinning him round, i had no damage and waited for him to take the position back, my fault for not being aware of him while i was fighting with vale.

sorry kurt.

Had totally forgotten about it, it was no big deal the car had no damage and you waited

No problem David.

Just watching the replay... I'll tidy this report up.

TS2909-2960 - Lapping trouble with Bob

Reik and I tried to go past Bob but he didn't seem to know we were there. It was quite disappointing as we were racing quite closely and I needed to stay close as we came in for our second stops. Reik and I both lose a lot of time.

So, I'm now a few times, the looked at the replay.
I can not detect wrongdoing by me.
Maybe can have someone else check this at later times.

No incidents to report:)

Had a good view of one in particular, the way I view the "unlapping yourself" thing is....you catch a car 1 lap ahead of you, you follow at a close(ish) but safe distance without making any attempted moves, it is not acceptable to try to race him, if the guy in front choses to let you through at some point then you can take it, if not you must stay put... that guy in front could be in a race long battle, it's his prerogative to choose whether to move aside.... this is my view on it

It was the worst piece of driving I've seen since the last thing I saw that was really bad:frown:

Jim

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing