Season 7 Race 4 Suzuka - Weather

We now move directly towards Japan and Suzuka in one weeks time. And here we have the first forecast for that event:

In october on average one third of the days are affected by rain. But when it comes, it comes hard. Moderate to hard intensity. Mostly as showers, but also as longer lasting rain.

The second forecast will come on the tuesday before the race, at 18.00 UTC (19 o'clock UK summer time, and 20 o'clock central european summer time (CEST)).

-------------

The virtual schedule so you can link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A bit unsteady weather, with risk for showers during the day. Lenght about 15-30 minutes and hard, or maybe medium, intensity.

Day 2: A clear day with only a tiny risk for showers.

Just realised something. Sweden will play the final game in the european championship qualifiers tomorrow, and I'm gonna go away to see it with some friends, so I wont be home to post the forecast at 20 cest. But I will post it just before I leave. That's probably between 19:30 to 19:45.

The virtual schedule so you can link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
11:00 - Practice
14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
11:30 - Warmup
14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A bit unsteady weather, with risk for showers during the day. Lenght about 15-30 minutes and hard, or maybe medium, intensity.

Day 2: A clear day with only a tiny risk for showers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back