Season 7 Race 10 Valencia - Setup

thx for the posted setups guys! :)

I'll post mine as soon as I'm home from work. In my first and only test so far, I could reach a 1:30:7xx with my new setup. This is only 0,1 second slower than my last years PB. The setup from last year doesn't suit me well anymore...

Edit: Here my newest setups now. The "Ab"-version has lower wings but both result in a 1:30:7xx for me until now.

Attachments

• Reik-Val-Street-F1-Ab.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 295
  • Reik-Val-Street-F1-A.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 305
thx very much Georgios! :)

Sadly I missed two apexes (after bridge and last corner), otherwise this 1:30:7xx could have been a 1:30:5xx I guess. Just for your info: I drove this lap with my posted low wing setup (Ab-version). But I'm still ucertain which version I'll use in the race. Still had no time for further tests...

thx very much Georgios! :)

Sadly I missed two apexes (after bridge and last corner), otherwise this 1:30:7xx could have been a 1:30:5xx I guess. Just for your info: I drove this lap with my posted low wing setup (Ab-version). But I'm still ucertain which version I'll use in the race. Still had no time for further tests...
I think you can gain 0.3-0.4 by taknig last corner correct and the same for the corner after the bridge because you lose a lot of top speed with bad exits from those two corners. I bet my money on that pole will be at 1.29 mid.

thx for your trust in my skills! :) I think qualy time will be slower, because of the super pole format. So I take the challenge and bet against you with a wild guess of a 1:30:8xx. :)

article-2063209-0EBEA2C400000578-869_468x350.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back