Season 7 Race 1 Spa Incident Report

Valerio Vinassa

PrestoGP Veteran
Lap 10
Time 1216.56
Me and Eliezer, I run wide in Blanchimont and when I rejoin the track dont see Eliezer at back, was out of my mirrors so him hit me and damage my car but think Eliezer is innocent:).
Eliezer and me meet on chat Steam and explain the incident, for us is a incident race but the last word is for Race Director.

lap 3 with anthony m.

dont know what iam doin here .... braking much too late .. or i was hopeig he let me pass ... sry anthony my fault

thats it i think

*edit*
T;428.90 i hit anthony turn 8. sry m8 hope im not ruin ur race with this crap driving

Lap 4 time 542
Me and Eliezer : I tapped Eliezer's rear at the "arrêt de bus" chicane, making his car to spin. I began my braking early and had a safety margin, but I released the pedal too early and bumped stupidly into Eliezer's car. I'm sorry mate. :frown: I hope I didn't ruin your race.

no real incidents :)

just saying sorry to Sean! I breaked to late when you let me lap you so you had to let me pass twice. :( really sorry to steal you those seconds!

Hi
All good Nicolas and Valerio
Had no damage on both incidents.
Nico you wait so its OK I saw u take caution behind me at the first laps.
Vale sorry m8, my fault to, didn't expect u recover quickly.
Any case The game freeze and crash for me lap 11.

19 lap blanchimont corner still my screen go on desktop i controll to disactivate antivirus and the uploader daily from it and make steam offline !! but this happen too ;(((((i feel what 1 car take me see in the raply what destroy race at nico im veryvery sorry ;((( can t bealive than race go so!!

so sry nico ;((((

No major incidents

around lap 17/18 I was close behind Valter with Nico behind, I braked early for Stavelot as I was worried about how close I was to Valter, this supprised Nico I think as he got all crossed up and ran wide, soon after I saw Nico in the garage, at the time I thought I may have caused his retirement, but now I see this was not the case

Also much earlier I gave Gaetano (I think was) a tiny little tap at the bus stop exit, I don't think he even noticed:cool:

Jim

around lap 17/18 I was close behind Valter with Nico behind, I braked early for Stavelot as I was worried about how close I was to Valter, this supprised Nico I think as he got all crossed up and ran wide, soon after I saw Nico in the garage, at the time I thought I may have caused his retirement, but now I see this was not the case

Yes, that was my only time off the track :) I was following you and two others, and I followed a bit closely as I wanted to be close enough to make an attempt after Eau Rouge. When you touched your breakes I needed to go off track to avoid tapping you (a tap in Stavelot can be hard to handle). I think it was 100% my own fault, if I am to follow 3 cars that closely I have to accept taking aversive action if needed. I lost to places and a bit less then 10 seconds I think :)

19 lap blanchimont corner still my screen go on desktop i controll to disactivate antivirus and the uploader daily from it and make steam offline !! but this happen too ;(((((i feel what 1 car take me see in the raply what destroy race at nico im veryvery sorry ;((( can t bealive than race go so!!

so sry nico ;((((

That is ok Gaetano, but I think you should consider doing what Christian proposed; change antivirus to Microsoft Security Essentials. I am surprised you have not done anything about it since the same happened in the Practice race. It makes it feel very uneccessary.

lap 3 as mentioned above by christian.
it could of been a little bit my fault. i'm glad i didn't end your race.

a couple laps later christian bumped me from behind (T;428.90) nothing major he was kind enough to wait for me and last me pass!

i hope i got out of everyone's way and didn't ruin anyones race.

Np reik ! lol , only other incident was 14th lap when lapping dave russell he spun and rolled back as i was coming to lap tried to slow etc but still accident and supension damage , only thing i can think of is that if anyone spins etc on track best to jump on brakes this would stop cars rolling back then make it more predictable coming up to a spun car.

Race started quite well, made a couple of positions then I came off the track and damaged my car on lap 2 (i think), went back to pits and panic'd a bit by forgetting to select the right preset and therefore put another 15 laps of fuel in which buggered it a bit for me. Sorry Sean for ruining your race, I should've let you lap me sooner as my race was kind've ruined anyway, but as you say, I span and hoped that you'd make it past me, but I was wrong. Dont think I had any other incidents involving anyone else, if I missed anyone then I apologise! Ill watch the replay back later today to have another look, just wanted to post what I knew now rather than leaving it without saying anything in the short term. Apologies again for not braking when i spun or letting you past sooner Sean!

lap 1 , eau rouge TS : 130.8,

i had to slow down behind Nicolai for safety reasons entering eau rouge when i got a small tap "twice" from behind by Nicolas rouge, the tap was not that strong but unfortunately it hit my rear right tire directly and surprisingly it was enough to cause a real suspension damage and the car was owe full to drive on cold tires and full fuel after that :tongue:

No drama Nicolas all good :) i enjoyed this race..

lap 1 , eau rouge TS : 130.8,

i had to slow down behind Nicolai for safety reasons entering eau rouge (...)

Yes, I did go quite slow in Eau Rouge and I was afraid it would create problems for those behind. If I remember correctly I was unsure if I had anybody on my side and decided to leave space for a car on my right side in Eau Rouge. I think this is what made me go so slow, sorry for the problems it created.

lap 17 , TS : 1956.

i was about to lap Anthony M when exiting Rivage, Anthony moved a bit to the left and i thought it was a message to me to pass but he came back again on the right and i had to go on the grass to avoid hitting him but now when i was watching the replay i noticed that Anthony span after i passed him and from my replay it looks like if we had some air between both cars and that might caused him to spin..

i am sorry Anthony, i tried my best to avoid you and, i should have waited a bit longer to be sure , i did not know i touched you there & ruined your car :(

racesteam20110902012056.jpg

racesteam20110902012152.jpg

Yes, I did go quite slow in Eau Rouge and I was afraid it would create problems for those behind. If I remember correctly I was unsure if I had anybody on my side and decided to leave space for a car on my right side in Eau Rouge. I think this is what made me go so slow, sorry for the problems it created.

All good Nico no problem at all, you were doing what was right by being safe there and slowed down and i actually noticed that and was copying you from behind , safety comes first , no intention to put blame on anyone, just a small racing incident :)..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back